Animal Crossing Series Discussion

Generations

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/19/2020 at 6:34 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

Just bought 5 Million in Turnips, man I'm bout to make bank

I procrastinated too much this week and almost lost those Turnips, I went to 1 town that had 500+ and sold an inventory full. And thank goodness my friend had 121 price which was a tiny bit higher that I bought them for. So atleast I didnt lose money. Only gained 1 million in profits. Next time I wont procrastinate and get it done with. Just VERY VERY LONG waiting times on the Turnip Exchange and it was 1 trip only which sucks because I had like 8 inventory space full of turnips

Or you could find a town that has a cheaper price, that's what I'll do from now on if mine are higher than 90s, if its 100 I'll find a town elsewhere.

Getting my "Man Cave" completed. I have Manga Wall(which took 2 days to fully get because I had to order magazines and can only order 5 a day) Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Arcade Machine, Fighting Machine, Darts, VR Headset, Pinball Machine 

Monday morning offer - 85 bells per turnip

Monday afternoon offer - 82 bells per turnip

Both websites I've visited are projecting a large spike in value at some point during the week... fingers crossed

EDIT: Tuesday morning offer - 78 bells per turnip and Tuesday afternoon - 75 bells per turnip

Sold my 3K turnips at a Turnip Exchange island with 512 bells price. Finally paid off my last home loan lol. Now to build bridges, figure out terraforming and all that stuff

I also got C.J. in my island for the first time. The only special biweekly character who hasn't shown up for me yet is Label

Been actually taking a break from Animal Crossing NH for now. I should time travel back in time to where I stopped and just do the main daily routines and time skip 1 day. I do hope Re-Tail Store will make a comeback, and Ordinances, I almost always chose beautiful town over money, but I dont see them adding that because of needing weeds to make DIY and sell to Leif. And wish there was a surefire way of getting rid of villagers. My enemy is Nana, funny Shari is Jacksepticeye's and Chuggaaconroy's and both are monkeys

Back in subject, the MAIN THING I want back....is the fortune cookie prizes. God I loved those in New Leaf as I've already stated before. I had an entire room of the Mario Items, and had almost every Zelda item. God I wish they'd atleast do something where those items would make a comeback, I just want Zelda items in my house that's not a painting or clothing which I already do lol

Moment of truth, both turnip predictor sites have projected this morning as being the day to sell off what I bought on Sunday... I'll know if that was the best idea after 12pm this afternoon.

*fingers crossed*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived