Is the game worth getting now?

Golden Boy®

A quick questions guys 

Is the game worth getting after patch?

Can we finally download arenas with custom logos without having them disappear? 

Does Universe mode have new cutscenes? 

Or do I still to WWE 2K19?

It's £25 on PSN Store UK for the Deluxe version. and I would totally say its worth that for all the dlc and Hogan, rock, mankind, chyna ,Fiend all the originals stuff... Yes.

It's not worth it without all the dlc. but that price is good for what we have I think.... Just bare in mind 2k20 is literally like a reskin of 2k15... it's like in between 15 & 16. If you aim for that kinda expectations you'll have fun out of it.

11 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

I wouldn't recommend 2K20 even if it was free with all the DLC. It's a complete failure.

It's not that bad... i've really had fun with it on single player matches and with mates. Universe mode is a bit iffy still... but as I say it's on par with 15 -16

2 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

It's not that bad... i've really had fun with it on single player matches and with mates. Universe mode is a bit iffy still... but as I say it's on par with 15 -16

Yeah well, from a Creators point of view? The game completely sucks.

3 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Yes. I cannot argue that.  For caws or custom belts & arenas.. its very limited. once again.. better than 2k15.. but lesser than 16

I am not much of a creator myself (I may use 2 or 3 downloaded CAWS) but in general I use Universe mode and the single player modes 

Speaking of call names, it’s annoying that you can’t preview call names in Caw mode anymore. I want to know what the call name is going to sound like before taking it in-game.

Its not that it’s unplayable...it’s just a poor release. Maybe the worst since Just Bring It. 2K19 set the bar high and this did not live up to any sort of expectations; definitely not Visual Concepts’ expectations either...unless their expectations were to draw new audiences of people talking about how bad the game is. I’m trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and just call this game a bad day at the office, because of the issues with Yuke’s, but I can’t recommend this game to anyone. Wait til the next one...you’ll be glad you saved your money.

Yeah, as this game is a hot mess. I cant even use the image uploader, as the dev's are still trying to fix it. The CAA logo thing is still there, as I downloaded 4 rings and none of the logos were there for example, but yeah, if you can get it for under $ 20 like I did on black friday, ( got mine for 30)  then dont bother with it.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:18 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

It's £25 on PSN Store UK for the Deluxe version. and I would totally say its worth that for all the dlc and Hogan, rock, mankind, chyna ,Fiend all the originals stuff... Yes.

It's not worth it without all the dlc.

I agree with this... it would get you the most value for your money.

Just keep your expectations very low, is my best advice when it comes to 2K20.

Archived