Editing posts that have spoiler tags in them breaks.

CROSS-Out

Editing posts that have spoiler tags in them seems to be an impossibility, I just accidentally deleted my entire GRPW roster in my caw page just trying to add 2 new CAWs. Love the new skin but holy crap that feels super untested.

I just had someone test this and it worked for them. When you said it's an impossibility, do you mean there is no edit button?

Nevermind, just seen what you mean. You can't add or delete text outside the spoiler tag or anything. I'll report this. Thank you!

13 hours ago, Ernez said:

I just had someone test this and it worked for them. When you said it's an impossibility, do you mean there is no edit button?

Nevermind, just seen what you mean. You can't add or delete text outside the spoiler tag or anything. I'll report this. Thank you!

Spoiler tags inside spoiler tags also doesn't appear to want to work properly. Trying to delete one little thing ended up erasing pretty much all of 'em. Its kind of the reason I accidentally nuked my thread and lost a lot of the caws I posted. :(

I have restored your post from backup – is that looking correct now?

I see nested spoiler tags are working when you post it but then it's not straightforward/perhaps not possible to go back and edit the nested ones afterwards – will look into it and see if there is anything can be done.

Archived