Logo disappearing

devil

You can't fix it buddy, Once a caw or attire has been uploaded before patch 1.07 it's pretty much broken.

1) the original creator needs to edit the logos and reupload

2) the original creator needs to reupload broken logos on the 2k Up loader site

3) can always try to message them via psn to inform them.. if its someone not a user on here.

I had to re-upload all my logos and attires on CC because they all had missing logos. I feel yur pain, there an awesome Scott Steiner on CC that comes out with no textured face.. I've tried to contact the creator but he's disabled messages.  So it's lost forever....

6 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

You can't fix it buddy, Once a caw or attire has been uploaded before patch 1.07 it's pretty much broken.

1) the original creator needs to edit the logos and reupload

2) the original creator needs to reupload broken logos on the 2k Up loader site

3) can always try to message them via psn to inform them.. if its someone not a user on here.

I had to re-upload all my logos and attires on CC because they all had missing logos. I feel yur pain, there an awesome Scott Steiner on CC that comes out with no textured face.. I've tried to contact the creator but he's disabled messages.  So it's lost forever....

i get that. but its just the face paint that not shows up.... all other logos are fine. and its not downloaded. its created by myself

Ohh I had an issue with my nWo Hogan where one of his tights Hollywood Logos wouldn't upload on CC... no matter what I did.

I tried edits, I deleted and re-upploaded it, and nothing made is appear. In the end I had to wipe my entire Images and start over. Since then it'ss been mostly okay. But I have notice some random images that are "clear" I dont even know what they were

Archived