HIstory Of Caws.ws

Ernez

I joined looking for SvR2008 caws. Most of the last decade the site was the only reason I watched wrestling still lol. Who knew I'd still be here 12 years later. This site is a drug for all of us apparently. 

And dang at that swerve about a dev posting and leaking stuff. 

And I remember that Charles Shane guy. Was annoying. Surprised to learn it was a paid role 

I first started back around 06/07 with a different account that I couldn't get back. Would love to be just Triset908 again but I believe that was my old account. (If someone could help a brother out and remove the old Triset908 account so I can use that name again I'd appreciate it lol)

But didnt fully start posting regularly a few years ago with this account 

I know I saw them all at some Point but was only lurking in the first few years only reading as a guest in These forums and checking out creations. :)

First created a account after I decided to start sharing my cawing skills with the community and it was a lot of fun.

Caws.WS became my main Forum and I started to love this place as also the People in it.

Many Friends and fun around here! The support, the friendships and the whole community made out of this Forum a Home for many of us and I'm really happy it still exists as also 

that so many People are still in it. :)

I first found Caws.ws in February of 2016. I was just starting to make halfway decent caws ( it had finally occurred to me to use Google images for references instead of creating the characters from memory ) and I mainly signed up to share them, as well as to bombard GMaybee with my endless requests. It's crazy to think it's been 4 years already...

I loved the early days of the caws.ws forum. I used this site exclusively to download gamesaves and read smackdown spoilers during my middle school and high school days. I very rarely posted. I remember using this site as a medium to communicate with one of my school friends when we were on summer break. I remember the spin-off sites like icaws. I remember when caws became a circle jerk for a certain member and his crew. Caws is just a nostalgic trip for me now. I like to login every once in a while and just lurk about. 

• 1 month later...

I remember being a guest for the longest time in from 2004 to 2018. I used to search for video formulas since I didn't have an internet connection. Then I decided to join since I kept a list of signatures and finishers, and instead of keeping them to myself, I decided to share them. 

• 1 month later...

Joined early 06 if I'm remembering correctly. Mainly joined for svr2006, I remember the likes of Zurick, Wolfgang and Captain CAWisma that were creating at the time. Good memories of downloading caw saves for Action Replay and marking out over all the TNA wrestlers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow I too feel so old, been a member since 2007. I remember most of the site's look, actually this account I am using was not originally mine it was from my brother. I was more active in GamingRing until that site went down. I remember when I was first introduced to this site, me and my brother will write CAW formulas in yellow pad paper and will take days to create wrestlers in SVR2007 and 2008 (fun but agonizing process). Also, downloading caws saves for PS2 were the best.

13 years sure passed by so fast.

Holyshit has it been a long time. I joined in 2006 after seeing so many links to this place from the IGN Smackdown forum. I remember posting a predict how wrestling will look after 5 years(some were right on the money) and its crazy to think its been 14 years since I made that post. The WWE style vs indy style debates are pretty funny looking back. Who could have predicted that HHH of all people would merge the two worlds together.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but is there anyway to find the old EWR diary posts? Whole thing was a blast when it started. I rememebr guys like London* and Respect The Ring going all in on it. Plus a few gimmicky ones like the guy who wrote an Efed about an evil space businessman who kidnapped notable wrestlers from different timelines to make the ultimate wrestling tv show. He didn't do enough research and ''drafted'' the likes of Vince Russo and when athe 70s wrestlers found out Russo had booked himself to be Champion they wanted to kill him. 

• 1 month later...

Archived