U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

6 hours ago, Generations said:

It's not just him. It's a conservative attack on green energy as a whole. They all sound dumb as shit.

They really have no ethics or morals, they're happily feeding their constituents misinformation because they know the right will believe anything. Probably makes it easier to keep support while they keep lining their pockets with corp money 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, M3J said:

They really have no ethics or morals, they're happily feeding their constituents misinformation because they know the right will believe anything. Probably makes it easier to keep support while they keep lining their pockets with corp money 

Which is sad cause it took a 30 second google search to get the info i found.

9 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Already saw people defending him. 

How? How the hell do you defend a Texas Senator leaving Texas during a Crisis in Texas?
The coward constantly talks shit about any democrat, but runs away when he its his turn to do something.
So far the most help for Texas, is coming from the Left for christ sake...the same left many people from texas would love to shot any other day.
America...a weird country.

Don Jr. telling people that the Democratic Governor of Texas is incompetent...getting his ass dragged on twitter accordingly. People seem to be undecided on whether he's intentionally spreading misinformation because that's what the republicans do...or if he's really that dumb. It's probably a combination of both, tbh. (The Governor of Texas is a republican, btw).

I think he's spreading misinformation and probably trying to get Dems even more hated. I swear, I've never seen any group more divisive and hateful than Republicans, who constantly play identity politics, but they and moderates/centrists love blaming the left instead. Ridiculous. 

I know Texas is about half and half when it comes to dems and republicans these days...so, I know that half those people don't deserve what is happening with this electric situation. But...you really can't help but see it as a case of reaping what you sow for the other half. Suddenly, capitalism isn't so great when your electric bill is $5,000 for 4 days.  It's almost as if Texas would be better with some sort of federal influence telling these power companies how to operate. Huh...go figure. "Don't tread on me"...but also please turn my power back on and stop them from charging me too much. 

14 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I mean i dont want to say that everything they do is some on your nose "we love nazis" thing, but this is yet another thing that looks just way too much to be just a coincidence.
Who choose that design even? Knowing that, could answer if that is really just a super weird coincidence...or as it looks, a nazi symbol.

4 hours ago, Generations said:

Y'all see Roger Stone dancing in front of the monster truck with Trump's stupid face on it, like this is an episode of Monday Night Raw?

I hope the worst shit happens to this man.

Yeah and as i always say, why Trump?
You throw money to make your Truck look this dumb, because of Donald Trump...why?

I mean why not an eagle, a snake, a skull or something really cool?
Why the face of Donald Trump? Its not like has chiseled features or a strong face or some shit.

Anyone have thoughts on the Cuomo situation?

Obviously, if he actually harassed anyone, that is a terrible thing that needs to be addressed. But, I don't know...it just doesn't seem likely to me.  So far, it's two women. The one said she received an unwanted kiss and touching  (this could honestly mean something as harmless as a hug and a kiss on the cheek)...which I've seen countless times in professional settings.

The second girl, Charlotte Bennett claims that he asked her inappropriate questions about whether she had ever been with an older man. Which is disgusting if true. But...yeah, I don't know. I briefly checked out her twitter profile, and she seems to be one of those "god was a woman" types. Now...I'm not trying to paint with a broad stroke here...but, I've known a few girls personally who took the feminist stuff a bit too far

Also, you have the timing. This comes right after they were attempting to bury Cuomo for the nursing home situation. So...this all feels very much to me like an attempt to burn down Cuomo...probably for keeping NY business shutdown for so long (even though it was the right thing to do). 

Again...if there is any truth to the claims...then I hope the appropriate actions are taken. But, I'm having a hard time shaking the feeling of fraud here. And it's not just because it's a democrat vs republican thing. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Cuomo's political career. I just feel like something is off here. Dude has pissed a lot of people off by keeping NYC shutdown for so long.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, Generations said:

Also, you have the timing. This comes right after they were attempting to bury Cuomo for the nursing home situation. So...this all feels very much to me like an attempt to burn down Cuomo...probably for keeping NY business shutdown for so long (even though it was the right thing to do). 

Again...if there is any truth to the claims...then I hope the appropriate actions are taken. But, I'm having a hard time shaking the feeling of fraud here. And it's not just because it's a democrat vs republican thing. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Cuomo's political career. I just feel like something is off here. Dude has pissed a lot of people off by keeping NYC shutdown for so long.

This reminds me when James Gunn was getting a bit too much of a upper hand on republicans, constantly owning them and all that.
Having big Disney behind him, suddenly his past came up and right wingers where hellbent on using cancel culture they otherwise despise to get rid of him.

But Cuomo just is a very unpleasent person all around and for years there is stuff about him being at least a rather shitty guy.
So while the timing and all looks fishy, i do believe the victims at the moment until there is proof that they lie.

Archived