U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

I can't be assed to do any work when you'll just ignore that and continue to claim they were armed even if a fake knife was in their sock, and their hand was nowhere near their feet.

Wonder if they were undercover cops or just rioters who have nothing to do with BLM protests. I mean, we do have a president that lies and claimed antifas as  a terrorist group but is quiet or defensive of KKK, who have actually committed acts of terrorism. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two were cops in civilian clothing. 

And Doink you would totally be standing next to the boat at the Boston Tea Party and be complaining that they citizens were destroying property wouldn't you? Theres literally hundreds upon hundreds of videos of people peacefully protesting but you tend to focus on the very few bad eggs. The cops answer to people asking to be judged not by race is by using brute force to try and silence them then have the balls to go on TV and say they are being vilified when they are doing it to themselves. 

If they did their jobs and everyone in this country got treated equally we wouldn't be where we are now. If we had a actual leader and not a coward hiding in their bunker while self promoting their own businesses on government run networks while bending the laws so his kids can hunt in the middle of a pandemic and rioting we again wouldn't be here.  Instead of going into action and listening to his own people that he is suppose to serve and protect his screaming into the abyss like a 14 year old girl trying to get a member of OneDirections attention.

Nah, Doink would be supporting them and crying freedom and no taxation without representation. A lot of people who have issues with BLM protests are the same ones who support the Boston Tea Party riot and whatnot. 

7 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Is so weird that the same people who fly that flag are the same people who complain when their kids get a participation trophy in sports.

Nope, always pegged them as hypocrites tbh

https://laist.com/2020/06/12/robert-fuller-justice-suicide-investigation-palmdale.php

Willing to bet this was a lynching.

On 6/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Lunchbox said:

The two were cops in civilian clothing. 

And Doink you would totally be standing next to the boat at the Boston Tea Party and be complaining that they citizens were destroying property wouldn't you? Theres literally hundreds upon hundreds of videos of people peacefully protesting but you tend to focus on the very few bad eggs. The cops answer to people asking to be judged not by race is by using brute force to try and silence them then have the balls to go on TV and say they are being vilified when they are doing it to themselves. 

If they did their jobs and everyone in this country got treated equally we wouldn't be where we are now. If we had a actual leader and not a coward hiding in their bunker while self promoting their own businesses on government run networks while bending the laws so his kids can hunt in the middle of a pandemic and rioting we again wouldn't be here.  Instead of going into action and listening to his own people that he is suppose to serve and protect his screaming into the abyss like a 14 year old girl trying to get a member of OneDirections attention.

It's not your property to destroy.  I don't see how this is controversial.

4 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

https://www.twitter.com/NPR/status/1271540773851463681

Why is this guy still in office?

During the anniversary of the pulse Shooting and during the pride month non the less…. Unbelievable!

On the top of it they cleared all officers that fired around saying that their Shooting was justified.

7 hours ago, M3J said:

That link answers your question. S'all about the bigotry and bullshit he peddles, and people are brainwashed. Transgender people deserve so much better than this.

Brainwashed hits it it pretty good.
The amount of bullshit Trump was able to pull even before being president is absolutly bonkers.
I mean *censored*ing hell, he promised a wall that mexico will pay...that was one of his major promises.
What god damn idiot really thought that this would actually happen? How little research did people do to think there is any kind of way americans wouldnt pay for a *censored*ing stupid wall?

And that goes with everything, people keep believing stupid nonsense that is obviously nonsense while claiming they know what goes on.
The sheer fact that americas racial problems are by some used to smear political sides instead of focusing on the bigger picture, is just sad.
Americas racism problem isnt a republican problem or a democrats problem...its americas problem.
And as long as people dont realize that the rich and powerfull dont care about some made up ideals, nothing will really change.

3 hours ago, M3J said:

The Confederate flag needs to be banned and burned. 

Should have hapepend 1865, but somehow america let this all just continue to happen.
The flag needs to be treated as what it is, not as a symbol of pride and freedom and culture.
This is one of the things where america needs to quickly do the work they should have done for years now.
But it probably wont because sadly the people are too cowardly and hang onto the amendments nonsense.
Children were mowed down by lunatics with guns and the country decided "mah freeeeddddooommm" "i want to keep my guns"
So i dont think it will happen...it should for the sake of the country and all, but people are too close minded thinking what they have is "freeeeeddddoooooommm".
Which i always find hilarious considering america has around 500000 laws, some as dumb as not being allowed to catch fish with your bare hands.

40 minutes ago, Doink! said:

Even though I am not a fan of it, the first amendment would disagree with you.

Not really. Just as how Nazi symbols are banned, the Confederate flag needs to be banned as it's a symbol of hate from a group of racists that would have destroyed the US. 

36 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Brainwashed hits it it pretty good.
The amount of bullshit Trump was able to pull even before being president is absolutly bonkers.
I mean *censored*ing hell, he promised a wall that mexico will pay...that was one of his major promises.
What god damn idiot really thought that this would actually happen? How little research did people do to think there is any kind of way americans wouldnt pay for a *censored*ing stupid wall?

And that goes with everything, people keep believing stupid nonsense that is obviously nonsense while claiming they know what goes on.
The sheer fact that americas racial problems are by some used to smear political sides instead of focusing on the bigger picture, is just sad.
Americas racism problem isnt a republican problem or a democrats problem...its americas problem.
And as long as people dont realize that the rich and powerfull dont care about some made up ideals, nothing will really change.

Should have hapepend 1865, but somehow america let this all just continue to happen.
The flag needs to be treated as what it is, not as a symbol of pride and freedom and culture.
This is one of the things where america needs to quickly do the work they should have done for years now.
But it probably wont because sadly the people are too cowardly and hang onto the amendments nonsense.
Children were mowed down by lunatics with guns and the country decided "mah freeeeddddooommm" "i want to keep my guns"
So i dont think it will happen...it should for the sake of the country and all, but people are too close minded thinking what they have is "freeeeeddddoooooommm".
Which i always find hilarious considering america has around 500000 laws, some as dumb as not being allowed to catch fish with your bare hands.

They believe his bullshit because he's telling them what they want to hear and believe. Trump made racism acceptable again, whereas it usually happened more under covers. Plus, it's easier to blame immigrants for them not having jobs rather than blaming themselves and the changing country, and Trump is validating that. 

Agreed, both sides are just as guilty of racism, so voting isn't going to make as much of a difference unless the candidate actually tries to tackle systematic racism and has support of the party. Plus, none of the Dems are helping when they aren't talking about defunding or abolishing the police, but having more or "better" cops in place. 

Plus, Dylann Roof displayed the flag/symbol after the massacre, and he admitted he was trying to start a race war. Yet funnily enough, when Black people bring up their mistreatment and abuse, it's somehow them who's trying to start a racial issue. The irony. 

10 hours ago, M3J said:

Not really. Just as how Nazi symbols are banned, the Confederate flag needs to be banned as it's a symbol of hate from a group of racists that would have destroyed the US. 

They believe his bullshit because he's telling them what they want to hear and believe. Trump made racism acceptable again, whereas it usually happened more under covers. Plus, it's easier to blame immigrants for them not having jobs rather than blaming themselves and the changing country, and Trump is validating that. 

Agreed, both sides are just as guilty of racism, so voting isn't going to make as much of a difference unless the candidate actually tries to tackle systematic racism and has support of the party. Plus, none of the Dems are helping when they aren't talking about defunding or abolishing the police, but having more or "better" cops in place. 

Plus, Dylann Roof displayed the flag/symbol after the massacre, and he admitted he was trying to start a race war. Yet funnily enough, when Black people bring up their mistreatment and abuse, it's somehow them who's trying to start a racial issue. The irony. 

Swastikas aren't banned in the US. It falls under the first. Texas vs Johnson affirmed this.

1 hour ago, WNX said:

Where's the part when this turned into a shooting cause that's pretty civil

Well since this is a Bodycam recording you can Imagin why the Bodycam didn't record the rest. :(

I still cant believe that american cops last resort is their first resort actually.
The gun, lethal force...should be only used when there really is no other way, when lives are 100% in danger.
A drunken guy with a taser is not even a 50% chance of risking those cops or other peoples lives, therefore lethal force was absolutly not neccessary.

Normally they should be equipped and trained enough to be able to handle one intoxicated person who flees.
If you arent alone in the chase it should be easy as pie because you are trained for it.
But here the guy takes the taser, runs and what do the cops do? Shot and Kill him.
Absolutly disgracefull behaviour yet again by the american police force.

And honestly, after the last few weeks i dont blame a black person who tries to flee when cops put handcuffs on you.
George floyd was handcuffed and got killed in them.
Now imagine a black intoxicated person in the night being arrested by white cops.
After the last weeks i dont blame any black person who hates cops or so.

Archived