U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Trump indicted. 34 counts of business fraud.

And of course, my hot take on the entire situation...Trump wouldn't have even announced he was running again if he didn't already know he was facing jail time. He knew this was coming. Announcing another campaign was just so his supporters could cry foul when it inevitably happened. - If he wasn't going to be facing jail time, he would have chose to hide in the shadows and create as few waves as possible. Just like his initial run was intentionally done to avoid jail time...this second one is more of the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me started on DeSantis. Dude is a dumbass.

Now he wants to collect tolls on roads that go to Disney, and increase tax rates on Disney hotels. None of this affects Disney as a corporation...it directly affects people who want to take their families to Disney. Trash human is trash.

12 hours ago, Generations said:

Don't get me started on DeSantis. Dude is a dumbass.

Now he wants to collect tolls on roads that go to Disney, and increase tax rates on Disney hotels. None of this affects Disney as a corporation...it directly affects people who want to take their families to Disney. Trash human is trash.

That pretty much sums up DeSantis.
While he is more capable than Trump, DeSantis is still stupid as hell.
He seems smarter because next to Trump, Boebert, Gaetz etc everyone not as deranged seems capable...but he is still just a bumbling fool.

• 1 month later...

37 felony count indictment for ol' Clownshoes...including proof that he shared plan-of-attack documents and military maps with people who lacked clearance to see them. Literally endangered our troops and our allies. HOW do people still lie to themselves about this asshole?

Archived