U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

@Doink! What’s your opinion on this? 

You right wingers are aware how pregnancy works, no? Killing the mother also kills the fetus you claim you want to protect with all your life. 

But but then the child still dies considering abortions are only done in early stages of pregnancy, too early for a fetus to survive on its own.
Then you still would kill the "baby"...what then?

They don't really care about fetuses though, it's just another thing for republican politicians to rally their voter base behind. Give them targets to unite against, make them mad enough to want to vote against their own interest and betterment. 

On 7/19/2022 at 12:48 PM, King RyderFan said:

@Doink! What’s your opinion on this? 

You right wingers are aware how pregnancy works, no? Killing the mother also kills the fetus you claim you want to protect with all your life. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article263725633.html

I live in NC. It was introduced over a year ago and has no chance of succeeding.

My opinion: no woman should be charged with murder if abortion is illegal (it isn't in NC). The doctor should be charged since they are the ones killing the child.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:16 PM, Lunchbox said:

Big ups to that chick who said she could ride in the 2+ passenger lane cause she was pregnant.

I'm down with that being the law of the land.

Women should be able to file dependents on their taxes if they are pregnant too.

And we're about to go into a recession (if we aren't yet in it).  WH already attempting to change the definition to do damage control.

Biden literally had the easiest job in the world. He came in with a vaccine, an economy ready to be woken back up.  All he had to do was do nothing and take all the credit. And he still managed to mess it up.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:30 PM, Doink! said:

And we're about to go into a recession (if we aren't yet in it).  WH already attempting to change the definition to do damage control.

Biden literally had the easiest job in the world. He came in with a vaccine, an economy ready to be woken back up.  All he had to do was do nothing and take all the credit. And he still managed to mess it up.

I don't even think Biden's running the show behind the scenes. He can barely speak at this point. In 2024 I hope both parties nominate people that don't belong in a nursing home.

8 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

I don't even think Biden's running the show behind the scenes. He can barely speak at this point. In 2024 I hope both parties nominate people that don't belong in a nursing home.

Actually, he had an incredibly difficult job to do following Trump, and the war in Ukraine plus what China is doing made things even worse. It's kinda like when Bush was elected and then a few months later 9-11 happens due to no part of his own. The truth is Biden was going to be hated by half the country (those that voted for Trump at least) no matter what he did. I think Putin sensed this and that's why he acted on Ukraine to stir more shit up for Biden and divide Americans even more. Putin realized that his buddy Trump might be able to weasel his way back into the white house if he stirred up enough shit to make Biden look bad in any way. Hopefully, it doesn't work out and like someone said we have better, more normal, and less radical candidates to choose from in the next election.

Oh yeah, I also forgot, the Republicans are all pretty much POS that are set on making it impossible for a Democratic president to accomplish anything even if it means doing somehting good for the people like the bill  for the vets that they voted NO on.

On 8/10/2022 at 3:25 AM, maskedmaniac said:

Actually, he had an incredibly difficult job to do following Trump, and the war in Ukraine plus what China is doing made things even worse. It's kinda like when Bush was elected and then a few months later 9-11 happens due to no part of his own. The truth is Biden was going to be hated by half the country (those that voted for Trump at least) no matter what he did. I think Putin sensed this and that's why he acted on Ukraine to stir more shit up for Biden and divide Americans even more. Putin realized that his buddy Trump might be able to weasel his way back into the white house if he stirred up enough shit to make Biden look bad in any way. Hopefully, it doesn't work out and like someone said we have better, more normal, and less radical candidates to choose from in the next election.

Oh yeah, I also forgot, the Republicans are all pretty much POS that are set on making it impossible for a Democratic president to accomplish anything even if it means doing somehting good for the people like the bill  for the vets that they voted NO on.

There are many things coming together on that.
Sure Biden isnt the best for the job, i absolutely agree with anybody who says the old people should get away from politics...but its undeniable that he was put in a bad place.
Alone the mess Trump made would have been a hard job to get through, but then you got *censored*ing Putin starting a war and all...how is one supposed to handle all that?

And yes, even if Republicans try to deny it...the party is *censored*ing toast.
You have it running by utterly dinguses and turning it into some weird Trump cult etc.

And i dont get the why, why Republicans think they need any of them, Trump, boebert, Gaetz, Greene, Cruz, MCconnell and the rest of the extremist nutjobs.
You dont need them so cut them loose.
Now is the perfect time to drop Trump so hard, do that and repair the Republican party for the love of god.
It only gets worse if not.

3 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

And i dont get the why, why Republicans think they need any of them, Trump, boebert, Gaetz, Greene, Cruz, MCconnell and the rest of the extremist nutjobs.
You dont need them so cut them loose.
Now is the perfect time to drop Trump so hard, do that and repair the Republican party for the love of god.
It only gets worse if not.

ZtkUtEDm.jpg

On 8/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, maskedmaniac said:

It's insane to think that even after all this, and with Trump possibly looking a jail time, there are still, STILL, retards out there who would consider voting for him for a second term as president. That tells us where our society is right now.

A lot of people voted for Hillary.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, maskedmaniac said:

The Dems have the majority in the house, the senate and their President. You can't use this excuse. And that vet bill passed.

Archived