U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Generations said:

So...Trump revealed that he got the booster shot and got booed for it. Lol.

Can't even control the monster he created anymore.

Thats  honestly a surprise.
People tattooed this guys face onto their bodies, priests claimed God sent him to America etc...they worship him pretty much.
But i guess it was bound to happen, at one point their hate and delusion was always going to consume them fully.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, Generations said:

So...Trump revealed that he got the booster shot and got booed for it. Lol.

Can't even control the monster he created anymore.

He got booed a few months ago in Alabama when he said he had gotten the vax and its fine and works, the next day my coworkers who were big trump supporters who didn't trust the vax at all had vax appointments. 

Likely possible because Trump can just go back to spouting just bigoted rhetoric again. 

Also, CDC is so *censored*ing dumb for shortening quarantine time to 5 days, after encouraging vaccinated people to not wear masks. jfc 

• 2 months later...

I wasn't sure where to ask since there is no specific Ukraine discussion topic. Beside the Red Cross, is there other trusty legit organization I can donate to help Ukraine?

I know there is one to donate to their army but it doesn't accept payment with Paypal. Trying to help them in any way possible.

22 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

I wasn't sure where to ask since there is no specific Ukraine discussion topic. Beside the Red Cross, is there other trusty legit organization I can donate to help Ukraine?

I know there is one to donate to their army but it doesn't accept payment with Paypal. Trying to help them in any way possible.

I seen someone recommend Nova Ukraine on facebook they take paypal.  I'm gonna check that out.

It's crazy how much evidence has come out against people like Roger Stone, and Trump himself...but shit keeps not happening  just the same. - I guess it's very similar to the Ukraine situation, where every single person recognizes that we should be helping, but we aren't. The world is broken.

On 3/3/2022 at 6:20 PM, AegisAvenger said:

Was reading alot of people are renting AirBNB's in Ukrine as a way to directly get people the money, obviously they aren't going but its a way to ensure the money gets right into the citizens accounts. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wish people would stop calling Florida's parental rights bill " Don't Say Gay." It's a complete misrepresentation, the bill in no way harms or is opposed to LGBT people. It is to prevent teachers from teaching sexual matters to 4-8 year old children. 

I can definitely see the argument that the bill should be rewritten to be more specific about what it prohibits. I don't want any teacher getting in trouble for telling a student that " some kids have two moms or two dads, and that's normal" or something like that. 

My main concern is that things such as the links below do not happen again and are not tolerated.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/mother-teachers-manipulated-child-change-gender-identity-82405978

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/dalton-parents-enraged-over-masturbation-videos-for-1st-graders/

These teachers should be charged with sex crimes. Absolutely *censored*ing disgusting. 

On 3/17/2022 at 2:26 AM, KingKhan18 said:

I can definitely see the argument that the bill should be rewritten to be more specific about what it prohibits. I don't want any teacher getting in trouble for telling a student that " some kids have two moms or two dads, and that's normal" or something like that. 

My main concern is that things such as the links below do not happen again and are not tolerated.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/mother-teachers-manipulated-child-change-gender-identity-82405978

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/dalton-parents-enraged-over-masturbation-videos-for-1st-graders/

These teachers should be charged with sex crimes. Absolutely *censored*ing disgusting. 

That is horseshit. The first one isn't a sex crime, that looks more like a case of a parent being anti-LGBT+/transphobic, and that case is the perfect example of why kids need to be taught these stuff at a young age. If nothing else, end the stigma and bigotry against LGBT+ people and see it as a normal thing. Not to mention, the mother seems to be a conservative in a conservative area, so there's gonna be some anti-LGBT+ views there. Konen was likely kept in the dark because of fear of her anti-LGBT+ views affecting the kid, as tons of parents tend to become abusive or more abusive when they find out their kids aren't straight. Though, if the teachers were pushing the kid to think she's bisexual or transgender in one way or another, then that's messed up. But otherwise, this just seems to be mostly from Konen's point of view. 

The second article.... yeah, the parents for the most part are dumb, but I do think the educators could dial it down a bit. But, "but it's so hard to fight back because you'll get cancelled and your child will suffer." What kind bullshit is that? Highly doubt anything would happen. Sexual education at a young age is important, especially from a source that actually knows what they're doing, but I do think some parts are going too far. But again, these kids are going to learn from someone and somewhere else... I don't see how this is bad. 

Funny part is though, very few people got this mad or outraged over Boosie letting his son and nephews be sexually assaulted by adult women. I wonder why. 

The kid was 11. Do you really think an 11 year old is capable of making such major life decisions as changing their gender? When I was that age I barely knew what concepts like sexuality were! So do you think I would be better off if my first grade teacher had explained to me that I could feel good by rubbing my privates?  Or if they " stalked my internet history" so that they could invite me to a secret club mommy and daddy couldn't know about, and explain to me that " You're actually a girl, and your new name is Mary and here's tips on how to make sure your penis and testicles stop growing! " 

Have you ever heard of David Reimer? His story is proof that forcing transsexuality on a prepubescent child can *Censored* up their whole life.

Which is why sex education and teaching them about LGBT+ helps, because they are better able to make decisions. Just because you barely knew what concepts like sexuality were doesn't mean other kids that age won't.

Did they really stalk internet history or what? We didn't get anything from their point of view or whether they really were joking or not, mostly the mom's point of view which may be full of shit. Proper knowledge is key, and as I said, while some things could be taught later, it's still important to teach kids. 

I highly doubt it really happened like that. As the article explains in the end, the secrecy as likely for protection in case the parents were bigoted and could put the kid's life in danger. You probably don't know this, but a lot of LGBT+ kids who come out to their parents are often abused and even thrown out of their homes. Funnily enough, that doesn't get talked about. Neither do people talk about parents forcing their kids into conversion therapy, which is horrifying. But yeah, let's whine about kids getting information that could help them but ignore the things that actually harm them!

What is his story? From what I read, he got a circumcision at 6 months due to a urinating problem or something, but the doctor messed up and caused severe burns. As result, the lack of penis got the parents worried about his future happiness, which led to sex reassignment surgery. That is in no way similar to children learning about gender identity and transgenderism. However, Money, the doctor, was pretty messed up in how he tried to experiment on Reimer and his brother. Also, when David was told about his past, he was able to go back to being a male without anyone stopping him.

Reimer was never given a choice. These kids are given knowledge and in nearly all cases, a choice. 

• 2 months later...

Question for my folks stateside, how many more children need to die before you actually do something about school shootings? No parent should send their kid to school worrying that they won’t be there come the end of the day. No child should have to bear the weight of seeing a classmate die in front of them. At this point just empty thoughts and prayers is not enough. Action needs to be taken. 

Archived