U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two thirds rule is shit, tbh. And nobody expected a different outcome for that reason. The final vote was, what? 57 to 43 in favor of him being guilty? That should be a loss for him in any logical sense. But, as always...politics. This was always more about holding people accountable, though. Now we have a headcount of who will put party over country. Which is important to know.

Yeah, nobody expected a different result, i even expected less republicans to stand against Trump.
Its so bonkers that despite the final vote being in favor of Trump being guilty...he is not.

But we already knew that, you could smell this miles away.
Everything in the last 4 years and especially the last few months told us that the Republicans have no shred of honor or love for their country.
And all that to stand firmly behind a failed businessman who treats them like idiots and acts like a child.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:27 PM, King RyderFan said:

So...you Yanks failed to find the Toddler in Chief guilty. How *censored*ed up is your country?

Boris Johnson is just as bad as Trump, but somehow he won the popular vote whereas Trump lost twice. Y'all just as *censored*ed up as us. 

But Trump being acquitted isn't surprising at all, republicans will either protect their own or protect them as long as they have a purpose. They may try to get Trump so they can win 2024, and I can actually see Trump winning again. 

4 hours ago, M3J said:

Boris Johnson is just as bad as Trump, but somehow he won the popular vote whereas Trump lost twice. Y'all just as *censored*ed up as us. 

But Trump being acquitted isn't surprising at all, republicans will either protect their own or protect them as long as they have a purpose. They may try to get Trump so they can win 2024, and I can actually see Trump winning again. 

Boris isn’t openly trying to circumvent democracy though by inciting a riot.  

I definitely don't see Trump living (by natural means) to 2024. Reports are pretty bleak about him almost dying when he had Covid.

Age might only "be a number"...but, this man lives like a trash compactor. We'd previously heard about how much he loves well-done steak and ketchup...plus, we know he likes fast food. And he allegedly drank around 12 cans of diet coke per day during his presidency (and surely much earlier than that)...and you know that wasn't a habit he started in the past few years.

It's a wonder that he's made it this long. He'll probably die from cancer of the butthole long before 2024 even comes into consideration.

Aside from that, though...Lindsey Graham is already plugging Laura Trump like the good little lap dog that he is.

34 minutes ago, King RyderFan said:

Boris isn’t openly trying to circumvent democracy though by inciting a riot.  

not yet. Trump did this after losing. 

30 minutes ago, Generations said:

I definitely don't see Trump living (by natural means) to 2024. Reports are pretty bleak about him almost dying when he had Covid.

Age might only "be a number"...but, this man lives like a trash compactor. We'd previously heard about how much he loves well-done steak and ketchup...plus, we know he likes fast food. And he allegedly drank around 12 cans of diet coke per day during his presidency (and surely much earlier than that)...and you know that wasn't a habit he started in the past few years.

It's a wonder that he's made it this long. He'll probably die from cancer of the butthole long before 2024 even comes into consideration.

Aside from that, though...Lindsey Graham is already plugging Laura Trump like the good little lap dog that he is.

Doesn't Warren Buffett eat unhealthy as well? He's also been able to survive for this long. Trump's also wealthy enough to survive unhealthy diet, I think. 

On 2/15/2021 at 12:13 AM, KingKhan18 said:

There's a good chance he'll be dead by 2024, given his unhealthy habits, and there's no *censored*ing way the GOP nominates him again after the shitshow he performed between November and January. He's an embarrassment.

The man will outlive most of us because somehow, being a piece of shit of a human, heals some shitty peoples bodies.
That he isnt in worse shape considering his unhealthy habits...is kind of amazing.

Oh the GOP will nominate him again, the last few months showed that.
They will lay low in mentioning him etc for some time, but will stand behind him firmly if he runs 2024.
Because they know he is their only chance, because the rest that could maybe run...are *censored*ing awful idiots, even the GOP knows that.

They want power and are clearly willing to give up everything for it...so Trump is their only shot.

8 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

That he isnt in worse shape considering his unhealthy habits...is kind of amazing.

Don't kid yourself. He's in terrible shape. He just pays people to lie about it.

I know there is no "proof" of the adult diaper story. But, I wouldn't at all be surprised. When you can pay to have anything negative about you buried, you can really paint yourself to be whoever you want. Countless leaders have done it in the past. If Trump dies from some "out of the blue" health scare, you can bet it will have been a long time coming...not something that just popped up overnight. I do agree that plenty of evil bastards seem to live forever. But, I don't honestly think Trump will be one of those. Especially since I personally foresee more viral outbreaks like Covid. It's all tied to the warming climate. A shift of a few degrees is all that it takes to allow one organism to strive where it previously couldn't. I think we're in for wave after wave of new health threats. Which doesn't bode well for someone who is a science denier. We know he had Covid, and we know it was worse than he let on. We know that even after someone recovers from Covid, the long term damage is said to be considerable. You're talking about a dude who probably already has diabetes and dementia,  who now has the added damage of previously recovering from Covid.  For wall we know, he's probably on a permanent cycle of steroids just to walk. Nothing would surprise me about this dude.

Anyway, I can't believe that Claudia and Kellyanne Conway shit with American Idol. I truly hate this world. 

So that idiot with the eyepatch is a *censored*ing moron. Hes saying the freeze over is the result of windpower not working when almost 80% of the states energy comes from fossil fuels. I worked at a fossil fuel plant, steam turbine and our first cold season we had to walk around the plant with propane tanks and touches to keep pipes from freeze so hes a *censored*ing idiot. 

Archived