U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

It is just crazy at this stage.
They need to get rid of Trump before things get even worse at this stage.
He is already tweeting bullshit and encouraging his Terrorist supporters.

He and many of his supporters, enablers need to be arrested as soon as possible.
Because if not, this is only the beginning.

Look what a bumbling idiot like him was able to do in just 4 years...now imagine a competent guy who knows how to use his sheep.
Look at how easy it was to hurt americas sacred "democracy"...is this finally enough before people listen to our warnings that this could lead to Nazi USA if it is not stopped with harsh consequences.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lehigh University just revoked his honorary degree. 

No matter how insignificant the individual L's might seem, watching Trump take new L's day-after-day sure is fun. 

I also saw Mick Foley posting on twitter that WWE should remove him from the HoF.

I mean...you can't make this shit up. This is literally what I said 4 years ago when there were arguments about what Trump's legacy would be. Some people told me it would never happen. They told me "He'll have two terms, and he will never answer for his crimes...because he hasn't committed any". But, here we are. His name will be scrubbed from everything he's ever touched, and completely forgotten about. If people in the future are speaking about him at all, it will only be for the sake of making jokes at his expense (much like Hitler). He will always have extremists, but those people will return to their individual lives and small communities, where they will continue to make poor decisions and be arrested one by one. Life will go on. 

he’s skipping the inauguration. bet $7 it’s because he’s scared of getting hit with a stray when his minions storm that shit too. 

tbh just do it on Zoom or some shit. confirm his old ass and let’s move on

one of the four people that died was a woman from my county in Georgia. she was trampled to death. i still think i have a slim chance of making it to heaven when i die so i will reserve my comment.

12 minutes ago, Generations said:

On my way to work today, I passed a house that usually has a big Trump banner up. It was finally gone.

Theres two houses in town over from me that have been slowly taking their shit down. Havent passed by in two days tho.

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

he’s skipping the inauguration. bet $7 it’s because he’s scared of getting hit with a stray when his minions storm that shit too. 

tbh just do it on Zoom or some shit. confirm his old ass and let’s move on

Was there ever a chance he would go to the inauguration?
The best would be to skip the inauguration in general, not just for security, also because of the pandemic and all.
Confirm Biden and let those people start working or fixing the damages Trump and his clowns did.

3 hours ago, EJ! said:

one of the four people that died was a woman from my county in Georgia. she was trampled to death. i still think i have a slim chance of making it to heaven when i die so i will reserve my comment.

She even had a "dont tread on me" shirt or so...the irony would be funny if it wouldnt be so damn tragic how people died just because they got brainwashed.
I mean not the "normal" brainwashed to fight a war over oil or so...i mean brainwashed in being willing to die for a Donald J Trump.

3 hours ago, EJ! said:

holy *Censored* they’re running with Trump’s concession video being a deepfake. these people are batshit.

Saw the video and honestly, it does look weird...but i guess we arent used to him not screaming and babbling like someone who has 50 nails rammed into his head.
Maybe when he tries to act like a actual decent human, he looks more alien than normal.

41 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Lol those vids/pics after election of Trump supporters quietly taking down their signs were great.

It is healing ones soul a bit.
It doesnt take back the 4 years, but seeing those loudmouth lunatics taking down the Trump stuff, it gives a bit back.

Apparently a MAGA died because he accidentally tasered his balls and suffered a heart attack. It's so hard to feel bad for these idiots.

ALso, not only did Trump finally get banned, but his tweets from his potus account got deleted

So something kinda wild i found out about paler on twitter, the company that runs paler is banned from doing business from trying to steal data on facebook in 2016. People are literally handing their SS# and copies of their drivers license to this company. 

On 1/8/2021 at 7:01 PM, Generations said:

Well, it would be hard to attend the inauguration from Russia. So...

Gotta go into hiding on the day when your immunity expires.

the thing is nobody will take him. Putin was never his "friend", they were always just using him. Yet he thought he was so smart. Hillary was literally talking about a war with Russia duing her campaign, why not support and try to get into power a guy that finds your views and way of doing things good?

Hell, even guys like McConnell, Graham, Barr, Pompeo... they alled jumped ship as soon as they saw there is no legal way out. And on the world stage, Trump doesn't have a supporter left. Because who would risk even a penny for a guy like him? That's the thing, he never was a part of any of it really. He was never part of the New York elite circle, nor the UA, nor the world. Sure his money got him into places, but he was never one of them. Hence one if his many fixations. 

All in all, the ideas behind all of it, like you have said in other posts is his legacy, and that's the scary and most difficult thing to contain. It was always evident he was used to bring those populist, nationalist and white supremacy shit to light. 

Archived