U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

Ain’t no denying it now: establishment dems would rather have a second Trump term than have Bernie step foot in the White House. There is no other explanation for propping up the male version of the same candidate that lost to Trump the first time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biden supporters suck, honestly, but either way, I hope Trump loses. Bernie would be great as he'd probably be the first step towards reforming the whole economic system, which coronavirus has proven is so weak. 

1 hour ago, Doink! said:

Can't trust a guy that has only had five bills pass, two of which were renaming the post office.

Depends what the bills were.

There's nothing good about passing a ton of bills that are complete shit, either...so, I fail to see how something like trust could hinge on the number of bills passed.

So...Tara Reade...the Democratic Establishment really propped up a rapist corpse to be the nominee. They’re not touching this situation and it’s *censored*ing despicable to watch them try to ignore it to protect Biden at all costs. 

6 hours ago, EJ! said:

So...Tara Reade...the Democratic Establishment really propped up a rapist corpse to be the nominee. They’re not touching this situation and it’s *censored*ing despicable to watch them try to ignore it to protect Biden at all costs. 

This isn't surprising, sadly. Same "feminists" supporting Biden are also quiet about this as well, while they were loud about Bernie writing misogynist things decades ago. 

In any case, I hope the way Trump handled this pandemic inspires people to vote. Even Biden is better than Trump, who has the blood of thousands of people on his hands for the way he handled the coronavirus. And the way republicans are dealing with helping people and small businesses who don't have any income vs. corporations who make shitty decisions should be proof enough that they should never be in power, but that's right wing in general in most places. 

lotta people predicting the DNC is getting ready to put Cuomo in place of Biden at the convention. Bernie needs to stay in race until that happens because i need all of America to see just how *censored*ed up these people are if they put a random ass Cuomo over the guy legitimately in second place.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, KingKhan18 said:

I wouldn't normally wish such a thing on another person, but... in Trump's case, he *censored*ing deserves it. For even suggesting that people should go out in public, sacrifice their health and safety for the sake of the *censored*ing economy, for downplaying this, costing thousands of lives, he *censored*ing deserves it.  Goddamned scumbag.

Wanting bad things to happen to bad people doesn't make us bad.

Karma is real, and we should all observe it as it exists. 

13 minutes ago, nWo_Kevin said:

This thread is going to be so fun to watch on Election night though. I hope to see you all there.

You're such a cliche, dude. Get new material.

November is also a LONG ways off. You're giving Trump a ton of credit in assuming that Covid-19 won't have destroyed this country by then.

Archived