Coronavirus 2020 coverage thread

Ziggy Vercetti

8 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

And just like that, my Uncle passed away last night in the hospital.

2020 can just piss off right about now

My mom's neighbor back in the old country passed away recently too, and she and her sister were crying over that. From what she's said, the guy was on a ventilator, but he was discharged because he was getting better when all of the sudden, dead few hours later. Coronavirus is so scary, man. 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

And just like that, my Uncle passed away last night in the hospital.

2020 can just piss off right about now

I'm so sorry man, truly.

We're pretty desperate about keeping my grandmother carefully quarantined despite it driving her nuts. Her advanced age and health pretty much guarantees it'd kill her if she caught the virus.

3 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

Thanks for the kind words... but yeah... it has been "quite a day" to say the least.

My condolences man.

Let me ask a question and I would like a response.It is a fair and honest question.......If Covid is so deadly, then why throughout California,in cities like SF, LA, SD. Then NYC, Chicago, Miami, Detroit and other large metro areas are not finding 1000's of dead homeless people in their tent cities, under viaducts etc. Wouldn't it make sense that these people will be the most vulnerable, have more uncontrolled health issues not self quarantined, not practicing 'social distancing'... so where are the mass amount of bodies?

Probably because the homeless tend to stay away from the general population which would lessen their chances of getting it.  Large crowds is where they are worried about the rapid spreading. So say you go to a sporting event and the guy in line has it and touches the counter, then you touch the counter and get it and so on an so forth. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So after getting $600 a week for few months, republicans now want to cut that about to $200 because "people shouldn't get paid for staying home," even though the damn party's one of the reasons why so many people have been laid off. I hate their logic so much, people should be getting $600 per week, but reps will try to give corps, especially in the weapons industry, that money. It's horseshit. 

Archived