Wizard of Thays UK Indie Project (Project done, last one added 16/06/20)

Wizard of thay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Regal is great looking my man. I'm really glad that your'e keeping the UK scene alive with your creations and attention to detail.
I love it that you have that niche, and your'e completely owning it brother.  Amazing Job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well I have two planned for my UK project. you will not guess who :D (well you can try) 

as for CCK . I hate him. hate him. hate him. 

for months I have been trying to create a custom face texture for him.

looking everywhere for a decent image where he isnt poking his blood tongue out.

or its of poor quality. or his hair inst stupid (Spoiler his hair is always stupid)

it broke me I failed. I gave up and moved on.  and then the B"£tard posts this...

EYiTHkVVcAEufLC?format=jpg&name=medium 

hes taunting me isn't he.

I HATE YOU CHRIS BROOKES

but in all seriousness yes he is on the list as the third caw

TAG: UK Project.

OK just spent the morning creating a number of PSN accounts/profiles to allow me to uplaod all my caws at once. (100 slots baby) 

so the first ones to be uploaded will be my UK Project. these are the current caws uploaded and will be on the servers forever!

EYyb-G6WoAAfUOp?format=jpg&name=4096x409EYyb-HEXYAAcdyN?format=jpg&name=4096x409EYyb-H7XgAAfrWe?format=jpg&name=4096x409EYyb-IsWAAAmVBJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Enjoy.

all these caws will be uploaded soon. (messed up my download count on an alt account) the tag will be UKPROJECT

never heard of Damon Leigh but I might actually try him no promises. 

however I did manage to finish 3 more CAWs (1 i am not sure if I will upload for obivious reasons)

but here are the other two...

EY4kd7LWoAAx74d?format=jpg&name=large

currently  with NJPW as a Young Dragon and by all accounts doing v. well

EY4juxyXsAE-gV3?format=jpg&name=large

Archived