Daniel Bryan Dye Hair

yohansigned

I love Daniel Bryan model this year. But His beard is too dark or miss some blonde. I try to fix it on photoshop, and I think it looks better. Also his short hair glitch, I wonder if hair dye feature could fix the hair line.

Endsr6w.jpg

Is it possible to fix it with hair dye feature???

I have region 3 PS4, so for some reason dye hair feature don't work at all. The game tell me to press O to dye, but it won't. Unfortunately it will dye with X button, but the problem X is back button. So they forget that the game is asian version.

What about the beard? Can we get the right color for it? Blonde but not too bright.

I think it will do. I see Balor short hair with new hairline. They do it with hair dye, and it looks good.

I wish someone try to do that, because I can't. 2k need to fix hair dye for region 3 ver.

Balor is different, his hairline is actual hair.. Bryans is skin texture painted on... Next time i log on i'll have a look, but i recall trying hair dye before and it not working.

Have you checked out Gamevolts version?

LoNt3Im.jpg

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/481825-gamevolts-superstar-attire-topic-caution-may-contain-complaining-lots-of-complaining/

Archived