AEW REVOLUTION Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

The entrance videos and sounds were a lot better then normal until Cody. I think the audio was more a problem then the actually band but it made one of the best entrance in the company one of the worst at the ppv. I hope they make that the standard set and just make the ramp not leveled with the ring.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude...OC being unable to keep a straight face when he rolled to the side and stared Pac in the eyes was the moment of the night for me. Nothing else topped that shit. Dude just lost his shit. :lol:

Pac corpsing and laughing after was hilarious too.

Cody's tattoo isn't THAT bad. Like...it's definitely gaudy, but I don't find it that distracting or whatever. It stuck out because it was the first time we saw it. After a while it will be commonplace, and the design itself makes sense since it's his brand. I wouldn't put it in the top 10 or 20 or probably even 50 of bad wrestling tattoos. We've seen much worse.

I will never get used to the tattoo. Its in such a random position, especially for him. I dont see how its not distracting lol

I just dont see why he had to get it there, especially with him literally being a figurehead for the company always wearing suits and shit. Makes no sense to me.

Also, its definitely in the top 20 for me. Gallaghers looks bad too but wont look that bad if he gets sleeved up.

The color isn't a huge issue, because it's going to fade pretty quickly. I have a leg tattoo with a lot of red in it, and...yeah, it doesn't take very long for that to wash out...especially with a guy who tans, swims in chlorinated pools, and goes on tropical vacations and stuff. Thing will probably have about a third as much pop by the end of the year. The placement I think is the biggest issue, because it is a bit off from where it should be. They usually have you check, double check, and triple check alignment in the mirror before you start...so, that's odd. I guess it's how he wanted it.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, PaperThinWalls said:

I think it's super lame to get a tattoo of your own logo. And the tattoo itself is rough and poorly placed.

I liked this comment about it. "He has got a chest tattoo on his neck. And a neck tattoo on his chest."

On 3/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, PaperThinWalls said:

I think it's super lame to get a tattoo of your own logo. And the tattoo itself is rough and poorly placed.

Yeah I agree with this. If it's the reverse, and your tattoo becomes your logo, it's way cooler. But not keen on this.

Also the Dream tat is awesome. 

Archived