Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

IrJMsyi.png
Date: 8 March 2020, 7 PMET/4 PMPT
Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Theme(s): TBA

RAW Women's Championship #1 Contender Match
Elimination Chamber Match (Winner challenges Becky Lynch © at WrestleMania)
Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan
zSNlYY2.png

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
Elimination Chamber Match
The Miz & John Morrison © vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party
7iEc68y.jpg

Intercontinental Championship Match
3-on-1 Handicap Match
Braun Strowman © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro, & Sami ZaynwEK1cQY.png

United States Championship Match
Singles Match
Andrade (c) vs. Humberto CarilloRkB8was.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy
a0q4Q1T.png

Grudge Match
No Disqualification Match
Aleister Black vs. AJ Styles
uvAmA5E.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulakp5AYOpP.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should've just put a render of Asuka without the Tag Team Championship lmfao.

Asuka vs. Shayna for the SD Women's title is the match we should have gotten last year @ WM.

I'm not even gonna bother to question why Sarah Logan's lame ass is in the match unless they wanna force/tease a Riott Squad reunion mid-match.

Nattie is feuding with Asuka, ain't she? And they've been trying hard to make Sarah Logan a thing. Though I feel like she could've easily just been inserted into the Viking Raiders and gotten over that way instead lol

The only other person that makes sense to put in this would be Lana cause of Liv...but we've seen enough lol

Get rid of the women's tag titles please. It's funny how the belts debuted like a year ago and it's already at this state

it still gives more exposure for womens division. Tag division in general is in a sad state.

Getting rid of the titles for no reason isn't gonna change anything about womens division either, This way, it can still provide a good platform. Kabuki Warriors did good things for them with it.

Funny thing is...Nattie just makes no sense being there and serves no purpose. She's just a straight up generic filler spot. Having all three former members of Riot Squad is interesting...especially since we haven't really seen how Logan is going to interact with Liv and Ruby yet. Shayna and Asuka are self-explanatory...but, Nattie is just hilariously pointless. Should have put Becky in that spot instead, and just booked it as a title match.

Unrelated thought: I wouldn't mind Asuka using the black mist to "blind" Becky and take her out of action for a while. A lengthy cool-off period is necessary for her right now.

I feel like Nattie should be a *censored*ing star based on her look alone and her being a Hart - but she's just so damn boring and lacks any sort of appeal with her personality.

Sadly, I agree wholeheartedly. And I'm a big Nattie fan.

I obviously understand why Baszler is in the match but making her a part of it while she's still officially an NXT superstar is once again inconsistent and super lazy booking on WWE's part. It wouldn't have killed them to dedicate a minute on RAW to announce that she has moved to RAW instead of now having an NXT star in a #1 contender's match for the RAW Women's Championship... just because she attacked the champion.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match

Elimination Chamber Match

The Miz & John Morrison © vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode

qpum2xR.png

Intercontinental Championship Match

3-on-1 Handicap Match

Braun Strowman © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro, & Sami Zayn

Lj3TUcP.jpg

Archived