Bret Hart & Triple H Hair issue...

Petey_the_Clown

I gotta ask this, because nobody really mentions it on Bugs, Glitches or forums. And there's one youtube video from November and that's all.

Does anyone have a work around or can add this to an official 2k Glitch thread. Because after 3 or 4 patches now i'm scared that this might not even be known of...

For those that don't know any alt attires for Bret Hart, Triple H classic, Mankind (without mask) leave them with terrible floating hair. Booker T also can't have Harlem Heat attire without his bandana spazzing out

There might be others under the newer guys in the roster.. but I don't play with anyone but wcw / Attitude so I havent checked.

Now I had an issue with Warrior tassels too that I thought 2k had fixed but it turned out I had fixed it myself by only using the 1st set of tassels in CAW parts... any others glitches, and you have to use a specific wrist band with warrior also to avoid the 1st set glitching out.

Have looked into these a little. So far no workaround that I could find at least. Even changing it to a non alt attire, imported various different attires from roster people and trying hats still produce the same result in match. This seems to be the same kind of issue as the 2nd alt attire presentation names where it is an automatic thing that will only happen in a match.

Yeah, at least 1 of them anyway. Unfortunately this will probably go unfixed seeing as they haven't touched it since release. They could just not know about it with the amount of people who play with legends who also use alt attires. Just reported it on a couple of my accounts and I'd recommend using a couple of your PSN accounts and reporting too.

Archived