Does it work now?

70% in terms of Gameplay.

40% in terms of Creating.

Crashing is reduced from start especially in normal gameplay (which isn't saying much). Still some problems with Universe but it works like it's meant to about 85% of the time for me.

They have really screwed creating even with some big things being fixed this time and the only other area I use is Universe (and mainly just creating shows and simulating).

We only have 1 more patch to look forward (?) to if the past years are anything to go by and that will be just before or after Chamber I'd expect based on this years timeline seeing as most patches have come out close to a week before or after a main roster PPV (I think anyway).

Well any new face images and logos should now show for people downloading your creations as long as they were uploaded with the Image Uploader after the patch including those on arena and championships although someone else will need to confirm the latter two. Arm tattoos still fade when trying to put them on arms in normal mapping and the bottom still narrows alot in full mapping (at least in old creations). Still some crashing from Importing although I've yet to have any. Adding 16 512x512 images doesn't crash it (at least for me). Face structure (region is ok) still can't be moved without changing the texture at the same time during initial overlay. Haven't had any crashes when backing out of custom images I was going to change like before. And I'm sure there is a lot of other thing that I don't come across but I mainly do bases and I save after each section.

I think like most people I play for creations. So glad to hear gameplay has improved but what is the creation suite like and how usable is it?

Its more functional than it was but its still pretty broken. Custom titles look like shit, cheek depth doesn't work so you can't make gaunt caws, the create modes appear to be the most crash happy, materials for in-game logos don't work properly, lighting is broken in create an entrance if you try to set it to frame one meaning you're guaranteed to get flickering lights during transitions, Create A Video is untouched and still shit, hair dye only just got fixed, there's an odd seam between the collar bone and torso on male CAWs which is especially noticeable when they start to sweat, the image uploader straight up doesn't work 90 percent of the time to the point uploading a single logo can become an hour long ordeal.

I'm seeing a ton of reports that create a show is especially crash happy.

Creating real life wrestlers nowadays require so much focus and attention to detail that someone like me has taken a pass this year. Maybe for good. The really good creators are still doing their best, but theres still problems. I dont see almost anything I like on Community Creations. Gameplay-wise, its better but still very boring. Even playing others online is just not fun. If someone asks me whether they should get the game this year, I would say no, wait for 2K21. I say that as a friend who would feel embarrassed if he gave it to you as a gift.

Just get digital deluxe for about $30 and also a PS4. And I can say that I really enjoy it. I almost miss this current console wwe game. And it blews my mind to see the game on this level. I've just download One of Moxley CAW, and It's looking like in game roster. I also haven't got any glitch.

I like the slower gameplay. Getting sick of that fast pace wrestling on last gen.

One of my complain is the ring don't bounce that much, eventho they do on the cutscene or entrance.

Just get digital deluxe for about $30 and also a PS4. And I can say that I really enjoy it. I almost miss this current console wwe game. And it blews my mind to see the game on this level. I've just download One of Moxley CAW, and It's looking like in game roster. I also haven't got any glitch.

I like the slower gameplay. Getting sick of that fast pace wrestling on last gen.

One of my complain is the ring don't bounce that much, eventho they do on the cutscene or entrance.

I'm not planning on getting digital deluxe, no interest in the DLC apart from the Fiend and the SmackDown exclusives. Game stores usually have the pre-order bonus still on sale and I can buy the Legends pack separately.

Long as I can build a decent roster of originals and download missing superstars I'll be happy

Archived