Cult Of Rasslersize question..........

JLRAVER08

Main issue causing this is that this tower only saves progress after completing the whole thing so the final save process is clearly screwed. The other tower that I've played (what goes around) saved after each match.

EDIT: Although the way towers are going so far it could end up being another alt attire issue if you have any for the people involved. May try some things later but towers are boring as hell.

The whole "back to square one once you beat it" isn't a glitch. Let me explain:

When you play the actual towers mode itself, you'll quickly learn that there are two types of Tower, the first one is Steps, where you can save/leave whenever you want and if you lose, you can pick up right where you left off, plus once you beat it you can play whichever match from the tower whenever you want. This is the type 2K has been using for all their Originals towers so far. The second kind however is the Gauntlet, this type of tower differs in that it must all be done in one sitting, no breaks or you'll lose all your progress. On top of that, one loss and you're straight back to square one. The Million Dollar Challenge from last year is an example of a Gauntlet tower.

Looking at the Originals towers, it seems like the "Cult of Rasslersize" is a Gauntlet for some odd reason, while all the others have been steps. I don't know the reason why they did this myself. Maybe they just wanted to mix it up a little?

TL:DR: Back to square one when you're done isnt a glitch, stuff not unlocking is though.

Just looked and that tower only has 1 thing to unlock (on mine anyway) and that is Soutpaw Women's Wrestling Championship. I have all attires unlocked anyway (or at least it says I do even without playing which wasn't the case with previous ones). If that is unlocked then everything is working ok then.

Archived