WWE2K20 Adjusted Attributes [Version 2 In Progress]

OutlawedGhost

WWE2K20 Adjusted Attributes by NewAjeOutlaw

These adjusted attributes are not expected to be 100% accurate and are based on current real world booking along with my own perception. Wrestlers will only be done if I think they could perform in some way today. Attributes are not fully tested in game play but are done to try and keep the game competitive. They may be transferable to 2K19 although I would recommend lowering the Movement/Strike/Grapple Speed from Version 2 (when released) by 15 points. I will only be adjusting those I feel need it for each version however you are welcome to further adjust them to your liking on your system.

The link and missing images for Version 1 are all listed in the replies below. They will be removed when Version 2 is released.

The live (close enough) database can be found here

Have updated the first post with a batch of other Superstars. Will be doing the same as first image but that takes more time so basic ones until after the 2nd round (and Final) which will include matching the guidelines I set out, figured it was better to update the stats first then make them fit the guidelines.

Try not to spend too long on each, normally a limit of 1 hour for each a day with a max of around 4 hours. Easier without doing superstar creating especially this year. Remote Play and Double Screen with UpUpDownDown (started from the beginning on everything after watching BOTB. Savepoint & Rollout) or The Major WF Figure Podcast help stop it getting too boring too.

Jesus! Between all your workaround findings and now stat changing... you are some next level 2k20 beast NewAjeOutlaw, how you find all the time!

I completely agree... NewAjeOutlaw out here doing the Lord's work. XD

Much appreciated, good sir... I'll be putting your work in this thread to good use.

*applause*

All stats are adjusted now barring a quick run through. Not sure about image limit per post but hopefully 6 will be enough. Will be adding images for each Superstar from now. Should hopefully finish listing them in the next couple of weeks. Will update the Thread Title with full stats count.

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't actually been on the game for over a month. All stats are done just need to add the images. To save time I will put all the screenshots into a zipped file and upload it within the next week or two depending on how many screenshots I take each day (still over half left to take before I stopped playing). 

Retook all screenshots earlier today (so I know they are the right ones) and added to a zip folder. The first lot are named but the rest are just by normal PS4 naming method (should be in order though). If there are any problems or some missing let me know (didn't check through them all). Some attires are from Universal Sim versions of wrestlers with some from CC and others done locally.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s39jule7f8iicam/WWE2K_Adjusted_Stats_V1.zip/file (added to OP)

Scott Dawson added to OP ?

With these attributes based on my bias and booking up to and including Rumble (in some rare cases booking ignored), Attributes will be updated based on post Rumble booking shortly and I will post a change log for all those modified. There will eventually be another Zip folder but that will be in a couple of month (post SummerSlam updates) so all changes in the log will be based on the images in the folder and the OP.

May also do some attributes for created wrestlers contracted (or recently contracted) to WWE. Possibly Impact, AEW, MLW and NWA talent as well but currently undecided (Multiple Choice vote added).

Have the last 26 episodes of AEW, Impact & MLW DVR'd so I have enough to have them as up to date as possible. The rest of WWE and NXT/NXT UK are next then it'll probably be AEW, Impact, MLW and finally NWA (they are the only promotions I watch or can watch atm).

Quick preview on Version 2 (adjustments will be by how they were booked from Rumble to Mania). Ongoing changelog added to first post for those who downloaded the ZIP and would like to update as I finalise them for this release (just keep checking the OP daily for new wrestler updates) Due reworking all attributes from 30 again I will no longer be posting each wrestler's attribute changes as planned. This will not affect the release in any way.19569954_AAPreview.thumb.png.793e0a110d918c53a95ea2cf0dd202af.png

For any of those interested in what else I have ongoing or planned here is my list (Status).:

- Alt Attires (Ongoing; In the Caws > PS4)

- Adjusted Attributes Version 2 (May 2020)

- Complete Known Bug List with any known resolutions (taken from Bugs & Glitches thread) (Ongoing; Will add to my Workaround thread at some point)

- Updated Full Move Sets for Original Roster (Undecided; Currently using the fins/sigs by Motown Saint in this section)

- Updated Personality/Skills for Original Roster (Ongoing Locally; Release Undecided)

- My Universe Results (Monthly/Bi-Monthly)

Archived