Sting WCW crow and Wolfpac caws

WCW Sting crow

Hey Guys! Thanks and glad you like them. Regarding the pads, yes you are right def some soft cushion. The issue I am having is being able to get a good clean image of them to paste onto my Sting. I think actually using the pads from his knee is a good solution here but I dont know how to just extract the pad itself as an image. I can probably just use one of the pads from his attire in the game. Can anyone assist me with that please? Thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys! Thanks and glad you like them. Regarding the pads, yes you are right def some soft cushion. The issue I am having is being able to get a good clean image of them to paste onto my Sting. I think actually using the pads from his knee is a good solution here but I dont know how to just extract the pad itself as an image. I can probably just use one of the pads from his attire in the game. Can anyone assist me with that please? Thanks!

I think Sting said on one of his DVDs that the top was made from Kevlar similar to what was used in Terminator movies. The shoulder thigh, crotch, and knee pads are all the same material. You could take a screen shot of from Starrcade 97, and use that.

Also, I don't know if you seen my Signature and Finishers topic, but I have multiple versions of Sting. The Mojo Splash is great replacement for the in game Stinger Splash, and it sets up perfectly for the Scorpion Deathlock or The Scorpion Death Drop.

I think Sting said on one of his DVDs that the top was made from Kevlar similar to what was used in Terminator movies. The shoulder thigh, crotch, and knee pads are all the same material. You could take a screen shot of from Starrcade 97, and use that.

Also, I don't know if you seen my Signature and Finishers topic, but I have multiple versions of Sting. The Mojo Splash is great replacement for the in game Stinger Splash, and it sets up perfectly for the Scorpion Deathlock or The Scorpion Death Drop.

Yes I am going to try and get a screen shot and add them. Did I read that we need a new login to upload images into 2k19? No I havent seen you Stings. Can you paste a few pics here and let me know what tag of them? Thanks

The only thing that I noticed off about ur sting is the hair on like all of them is jet blk but the ref pix u provided all show his hair as dark brown

Clearly ur very specific when it comes to sting so just thought it was a lil odd lol

Haha. Its jus because I took these pics using my iPhone and its from the lighting. So I upload these straight from my phone. I dont know how to take the screenshots I have using ps4 and email them to myself

Hey, just wanted to say how I dig your work and appreciate all the time and care you've put into this passion project of yours with Sting from that era. Your genuine love for the Stinger and painstaking attention to detail compared to 2K's should be applauded.

Hey, just wanted to say how I dig your work and appreciate all the time and care you've put into this passion project of yours with Sting from that era. Your genuine love for the Stinger and painstaking attention to detail compared to 2K's should be applauded.

Repeat! The pictures do not do the CAWS justice

Thank you both very much! Truthfully I bought 2k18 a while back thinking we would be able to do these changes to the in game Sting so I was disappointed to see we couldnt. Its just annoying but maybe someday the series will be taken over be a company thatll allow us. Until then Ill continue to try and perfect these.

Regarding these next 2 stings, I already have one scorpion logo since its any easy image from his t shirt but the scorpion across his chest is going to be tricky. Ill have to find the image online and try to crop out multiple images and piece them together. Im pretty sure someone in 2K18 successfully was able to do that. If anyone has the image please let me know and Ill use it. Thanks!

Archived