Sting WCW crow and Wolfpac caws

WCW Sting crow

Hi all. New to this forum. I spent the past year working on a ton of Sting Crow and Wolfpac CAWs because 2K wont allow us to modify the in game stings hair, paints etc. I was hoping 2K20 would finally allow us to do this but no such luck. I noticed a lot of folks have gone back to 2K19 because 2K20 is such a disappointment so thought I would post my work here in case people would like to use these models. I have uploaded a few but made some recent changes and am happy to re upload if any interest. All the paints I made for each model used the in game Wolfpac paint and I changed the lines etc using the creation suite shapes. Just wish I could make these adjustments using the in game model so it would be perfect. Anyways here goes. I am going to take screen shots from different matches so you can see how he looks in the ring. His face paint comes off throughout each match.

1. Starrcade 97 vs Hogan

Probably his most iconic match and attire ever. I made his skin color pale and his body a little less ripped for this match since this is how he looked when he finally returned to the ring after not wrestling for over a year. The shoulder pads are tough so please let me know how I can make them better

j2l2bCU.jpg

QJgfETk.jpg

htdqRg5.jpg

vb4mq3K.jpg

Him80hO.jpg

rYD0Mcr.jpg

wm55AO2.jpg

wmGQEFR.jpg

Qdj7qKg.jpg

g2KEXjP.jpg

VD7uv6c.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all! Here is Superbrawl 98. Sting was slightly tanner here and getting back into his old shape. Slight adjustments to face paint here. Sting finally takes the title back!

25NipEd.jpg

bbRRcz3.jpg

80fvYdr.jpg

UQzeh0H.jpg

R7et7CW.jpg

3RE99J8.jpg

And next one is Spring Stampede 98 vs Macho Man. No DQ match. Sting lost to Macho on a Kevin Nash powerbomb. Facepaint here changes to Wolfpac designs. Scorpion logo is a copy and paste from the real match. Would appreciate anyones help here on how to get a better image of it!

9XGXbqG.jpg

gttYCHe.jpg

ub9bu74.jpg

G12HQ8E.jpg

yC4ScUz.jpg

I noticed in the WCW Project thread that you did an early crow Sting with the old school face paint style. I would love it if you put that up. I would also love it if you'd give that Sting just *one* Surfer style look so I could capture that pre-crow era perfectly.

I noticed in the WCW Project thread that you did an early crow Sting with the old school face paint style. I would love it if you put that up. I would also love it if you'd give that Sting just *one* Surfer style look so I could capture that pre-crow era perfectly.

Hi there. Yea sure no problem. You mean these two right? As for pre crow. Any look in particular do you want me to try and create?

YSw9oOr.jpg

9dCjdj6.jpg

I would love to see the red and white attire he wore to cut his promo the night after Fall Brawl. Anything other than that would be entirely up to you. I love the green and black paint with the black tights and multicolored scorpion logo a whole bunch, but I honestly would love any surfer w/ brown hair Sting you would be willing to put out.

I would love to see the red and white attire he wore to cut his promo the night after Fall Brawl. Anything other than that would be entirely up to you. I love the green and black paint with the black tights and multicolored scorpion logo a whole bunch, but I honestly would love any surfer w/ brown hair Sting you would be willing to put out.

Ok sounds good. It takes me a while to create the face paints but Ill make one. Ill keep you posted. Thanks man!

This is my Slamborree 1998 Sting. It was tag team match with the Giant against the Outsiders. Below are pics from the real match which I used to create the paints. If 2K would allow us to use Kevin Nash hair as well as the Wolfpac jacket for this caw it would come out even better but Nashs hair isnt an option for CAWs and for some reason the Wolfpac jacket cannot be used with this hairstyle and these gloves :/

rUp0DqN.jpg

JYDk4Uv.jpg

XZNjsPz.jpg

WulWwUD.jpg

qwS7RGQ.jpg

2W2TELg.jpg

H2xP3K0.jpg

Thought I would switch it up from the Crow and do a couple of Wolfpac Stings. This is from the famous Nitro match against Goldberg which IMO should have ended Goldbergs streak. Honestly one of the best Nitro matches ever I think. Still bothers me that Sting didnt win haha. Stings paint is wild in this one with a ton of lines. It took me a while to make this in the creation suite

8EvSKm9.jpg

EoWxNms.jpg

EMbD4Ga.jpg

ju6RnXg.jpg

GxovaLu.jpg

c7NqwKb.jpg

EVJ0654.jpg

narW7Sq.jpg

which ones do you have on CC already? Im certain i have a wolfpack one from you and i think a 97 one also?

I believe I have early crow, Starrcade 97 and superbrawl 98, uncensored 98, spring stampede and slamborree 98 and wolfpac first nitro appearance and vs Goldberg up there. I think there are 5 slots with two different attires in each

This is the other one I have uploaded. His first Wolfpac appearance on Nitro where he cut a promo for Great American Bash against The Giant. Wish they allowed us to use the Wolfpac hairstyle for the in game Sting here...

MJcF8CV.jpg

MOpiexj.jpg

J34Bt1R.jpg

And here is Uncensored 1998 vs Scott Hall. A few minor tweaks to the paint lines based on the actual match

1JMi6s8.jpg

MuZMrlw.jpg

UJGo6tR.jpg

Gbzoas8.jpg

i2azY51.jpg

1SwQbtZ.jpg

So in this game the face paint fades during the match?

Yes it does because I used the in game Wolfpac paint on the CAWs and then modified the designs and lines using the creation suite with shapes. I think most people make face paints using photoshop and then they add it like a picture or face scan. Doing it the way I did in the creation suite, although takes a long time and is tedious, allows for the paint to come off during the match. If you download one of the CAWs you can see how I did the paints in the creation suite

This is a preview of my Great American Bash 98 Sting. I need to redo the paint here cause I didnt like how it turned out.

qqzNBif.jpg

WqExhhA.jpg

4k7rM9M.jpg

And Ive been working on the Starrcade 97 shoulder pads. I think the below looks more accurate but some reason I cant add a jacket. He wore this attire the nitro after Starrcade when they had a rematch and walked out without a jacket but I still wanna put one on him. Man this game is frustrating sometimes haha. Anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!

hSvtkDd.jpg

b6NUfyR.jpg

elT16Bu.jpg

EwmmInd.jpg

Your stings are top notch

Thanks man! I actually figured out a way around fixing his jacket for Starrcade. I used a different shirt for his entrance and then have the other shirt w the pads for his in ring attire. Cant notice he has a different one on during entrance. I am going to update the shoulder pads and then Ill re upload this one once I am finished. Let me know you thoughts on how I can make this better. I think this will be as close as I can probably get as if we had the ability to mod the in game Sting for ps4...Thanks.

59h4w8w.jpg

nRj8m40.jpg

jao3Wwl.jpg

For those interested I re uploaded Starrcade 97 Sting. Two slots, one for Starrcade 97 where he comes out with the jacket (scorpion on the back now) and second is for the next night on Nitro when they have the rematch - comes out without jacket. Below are screens with the attire on my caw and 2Ks game model to compare or if you want to use 2Ks model and just out the attire in him. I still cant get a good screen shot of the shoulder pad material. If anyone can help me with getting a good pic to add to the attire I would appreciate it.

ZNRHIoH.jpg

Ob1LMNc.jpg

xmgTp3h.jpg

hLrSAL9.jpg

n0WwLFs.jpg

7DnmPF5.jpg

Archived