Nikki and Brie Both Pregnant and due within 2 weeks of each other

.Nëro

Wrestling stars Brie and Nikki Bella have revealed they are both pregnant at the same time - with just two weeks in between their due dates.

The 36-year-old pair revealed their exciting news in an interview with People where they detailed how it had come as a surprise to them both.

“Wait, twins being pregnant at the same time?" Brie said. "People are going to think that’s a joke. We both are shocked. People are going to think we planned it, but you can’t really plan pregnancy!”

“[it was] a total surprise,” Nikki added. “It took even me a good week to come to terms with like, ‘Oh my gosh, I’m pregnant.’ I’m not ready for it.”

While it is the first child for Nikki, who is engaged to Dancing with the Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev, it's the second baby for Brie.

She already shares a two-year-old daughter, Birdie, with pro-wrestler husband Daniel Bryan

The duo told the publication they "have the same symptoms" which include nausea and feeling "hungover".

Nikki and Brie, who retired from in-ring wrestling last year, have starred in their own reality series Total Bellas since 2016.

The series follows the sisters as a spin-off from the Total Divas series which explores the lives of female wrestlers.

Credit Yahoo News

Nero

Archived