Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Nova said:

No no my friend. Not brainwashed. Im not Charlottes biggest fan by any means. But they made the right choice. It freshen things up for sure. I for sure dont want to see Charlotte lose and do the same old. Rhea wont be another gal on the roster. Its classic booking of the babyface being better when theyre chasing the title. It works for Rhea, just look at when she was gunning for Shayna. 

Rhea’s push isnt over by any means. She’ll work her way back into the title scene after Charlotte faces the winner of the #1 contenders match (which will be great). Let the story ride, its not over yet. 

Bad booking 101. You don't cut off your budding babyface's momentum cause now you have to rebuild that momentum, which ain't as easy as the first go around. Charlotte's upside is so novel and short-sighted, I can't get behind that at all.

13 minutes ago, King Nova said:

No no my friend. Not brainwashed. Im not Charlottes biggest fan by any means. But they made the right choice. It freshen things up for sure. I for sure dont want to see Charlotte lose and do the same old. Rhea wont be another gal on the roster. Its classic booking of the babyface being better when theyre chasing the title. It works for Rhea, just look at when she was gunning for Shayna. 

Rhea’s push isnt over by any means. She’ll work her way back into the title scene after Charlotte faces the winner of the #1 contenders match (which will be great). Let the story ride, its not over yet. 

the fact that her feuds always have to involve a title, says a lot. Womens division needs good feuds that don't include titles. Charlotte can fill that role easily.

Rheas momentum that they were building so hard has been killed. And when she doesn't get it back, it will be her fault...

Archived