Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

What did Riddick Moss say or do? According to Elias' comment. 👀 I'm afraid to look any futher down the comments due to potential spoilers lol

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Bless.

Sweet. I look forward to it whether it’s good or bad. Still heartbreaking though. 

I'm more upset about the HoF than Mania. I think Mania will still be fine as a taped show. Might even be better, for that matter. But, this was going to be a great HoF class, and I'm bummed about that being cancelled. Like I said before...I hope they try to tie it onto Summerslam or something instead (in a future where the virus is hopefully gone by that point). 

37 minutes ago, Generations said:

I'm more upset about the HoF than Mania. I think Mania will still be fine as a taped show. Might even be better, for that matter. But, this was going to be a great HoF class, and I'm bummed about that being cancelled. Like I said before...I hope they try to tie it onto Summerslam or something instead (in a future where the virus is hopefully gone by that point). 

Honestly...I think a HoF w/crowd is off the table, but a 2004-esque ceremony with no crowd and a few short speeches by the nominees? I think it’s possible.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
HrKWXhR.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler
zWeyyir.jpg

I think this is it for the card (minus any unannounced replacements for the Superstars that may have pulled out of the show)

so we finally get ABA Taker, and it's on this show. 

Tbh, on proper shows, with proper time, this feud would surely be more fun that it was expected to be. I mean, it was random as hell, but AJs promos were actually really really good. 

I wonder if they decided to go this route with the feud due to the pandemic, since deadman Taker would be weird in the PC, or was it the story the whole time supposed to be just this. 

Was Joe/Rey the match where Rey got injured like the week before, and they basically shouldn't have had the match at all...but they just half-assed it instead? Think I vaguely remember that. 

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Can't believe that FITE and PPV providers are still charging $59.99 for this. That's some audacity, tbh. Lol.

Each or for both nights? Lol

Whole situation is weird. Unless they're doing the swap on Smackdown, then they've still been advertising Reigns/Goldberg as normal.

Anyway...

Last I heard, it was Braun getting the match. But, if they don't show that on SD...then, who knows.

Edited by Generations

I don't even consider it a spoiler, tbh...this Mania is just a cluster*censored* with matches always changing. I don't consider anything aside from match results and surprise appearances to be proper spoilers.

Simply knowing who has matches and who doesn't is like...shrug. Lol.

Edited by Generations

Video concept made by the would-be creators of this year's WM stage. Includes what Orton and Edge's special entrances would've looked like

@AlterNation