Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

They’re really taping this shit on Wednesday and Thursday LOL *Censored* this company for just not postponing it. First time ever im going to skip a wrestlemania

Just read that too. I mean, I guess results won't leak out probably lol I was also thinking this was a possibility, and they could even tape matches with multiple people on seperate days as a workaround the whole limit of people allowed now.

Edited by Fight Me.

Not mad at it. Future isn’t really promised at this time. Might as well put on a show when they know we’re all at home.

These are bleak times. I respect that WWE is still trying to do something here. That said...yeah, it's going to be a pretty lame experience this year. But...again, I appreciate that there will be something to watch at a time when nothing feels normal at all. Good, bad, ugly, or a complete waste of everyone's time...it will be..."something". 

Read on twitter that due to wwe wanting to restrict how many are in the ring at once the Mania Battle royals are NOT on the card this year. 

Gonna force myself to enjoy WM this year...

all these rumors leading up to when the event airs got me feeling mixed about it

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

This is going to be bizarre, but I am soooo intrigued.

Honestly, I think Mania could he a success. Like a resounding blow-it-out-of-the-water success. This an opportunity to do some out of the box stuff that could be really cool. More cinematic filming like a movie, crazy backstage stuff with Edge/Orton, and it could be really intriguing with Cena/Wyatt. It could be edited in a way that Cena is wrestling Wyatt and The Fiend. Have a pirate-themed stage that completely surrounds the ring, R-Truth can walk the plank in a comedy skit. They could get really creative. It could even be good for public morale, sort of like the post 9/11 Smackdown, especially cos it'll be the first major TV event in weeks by that point. I'm personally more interested now than I was before as I don't think the card is particularly good.

On a side note, the winner of Elias and Corbin will be Mojo Rawley (or The Gronk himself).

Oh...of course it could be. I think we all know that this is an opportunity, as you said, to do things differently. It's just...Vince is stubborn and hates to do things differently. So...I'm not expecting much.

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley (w/ Lana)IhuWYbr.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Street Profits (c) vs. U.S. Champion Andrade & Angel Garza (w/ Zelina Vega)
8QHOukE.jpg

WOt are these matches

Edited by Jeb ★

I dont mind the tag title match if Andrade wasnt US champ

1 hour ago, Jmerc said:

Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley

RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza

WOt are these matches 

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemania-36/the-street-profits-vs-andrade-angel-garza

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemania-36/aleister-black-vs-bobby-lashley

👎🏾 RAW ass matchups 

I wouldn't be surprised if they make each night brand exclusive for Mania.

Still not as crazy as *censored*ing Tamina getting a title shot lmao

wait, I thought this was the WWE show discussion at that these matches were announced for RAW, lmao

well... this interesting purely wrestling wise. 

WTF are those matches?

I thought for sure they'd do Andrade, Garza, Humberto and Rey in a 4 Way for the US belt.

Why not Viking Raiders vs Street Profits? Maybe a three way with OC?

Black vs Lashley is just....why? Couldn't do Black vs Ricochet or something?

why the raw tag team title match graphic got the smackdown tag titles in it :lol: