Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me...

tbh I'm still salty about that Undertaker vs Cena crap at Wrestlemania 34.

Nah i dug that, that even me as a Cena fan and a Undertaker hater. Taker gave him a keep my name out your mouth type beating.

The beating would be fine. But that was a "match" and it looked ridiculous in that context. They did it just so they can say they have done it, and for some "oooh what a moment!", a "Wrestlemania moment" on top pf that.

Should have been kept as exactly that a "stfup you ain't getting a match" type of beating.

tell him he can only have a match if he is willing to go through a barbed wire table

Paging Nick *censored*ing Gage.

GCW presents: How Come They Can Say It but I Cant?

GCW Presents: but I have a black friend

Solomonster proposed what if Goldberg took the strap from The Fiend and faced Roman at Mania while The Fiend faced Taker. I actually...wouldnt mind that. I dont think its gonna happen but Im not upset at that at all.

Aaaaand that right there is where you lost me. No reason for that no talent old turd to be holding a belt in 2020.

I can't see myself ever getting hyped for an Undertaker again - even at WM, no matter who it's against at this point.

Truth.

If anybody should have had respect for the industry, and respectfully bowed out when his time arrived...it should have been Taker. It sucks to watch him leave blemish after blemish on his career in the name of a payday.

Archived