Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

@LB: honestly just hoping my girl doesnt complain too much :lol:

@Jeb: thats dope. I wonder where theyd hold it at? Im guessing theyre running for SoFi stadium? If so a Mania in a brand new stadium in LA would be *censored*ing sweet.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love NOLA for so many reasons. The fact that they have a giant street for all the fun to go down in and wouldnt be too expensive to do much because of distance and walking is great. New York/New Jersey seems like an absolute nightmare.

Tampa is no NOLA, but theres an area called Ybor City thats a lot of fun and full of bars. Most of the wrestling events will be happening there during Mania week/weekend. If youve never been, youll see. Its actually a dream of mine to have an apartment by Ybor or something someday. Lol

Thanks. Never heard of it, Ill check it it.

I googled if Vegas has that kind of stadium, and read that it's opening in august and that Raiders are moving to Las Vegas.

I think it's more than likely that there will be a WM there pretty soon

They should definitely hit up Vegas. Was there in September. The new stadium is right by the strip, crazy.

Just read that Hogan has been cleared by his doctors to have one more match and Hogan is looking for a retirement match at WrestleMania.

Could we finally get Hogan/Cena after all these years?!? I doubt WWEs doctors will clear him but idk after Bryan and Edge got the okay Hogan wouldnt surprise me now either.

Archived