Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

2 steps forward, 500 steps back. No reason at all for Charlotte to be NXT Women’s Champion

It's not like she's been a draw either. This outcome just boggles my mind. It defies common sense and logic.

But then again, this kind of booking mentality is what defines WWE. So what new?

Hmm, there IS a least a bit of a bright side to this:

Remember, Io Sharai is in the ladder match to determine who will face the NXT women's Champion. If Io won and faced Charlotte, that would be the BEST matchup of the century. We would literally be seeing a likeness of the Flair-Steamboat rivalry in a sense if Sharai faces Charlotte Flair in the near future!

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

It's not like she's been a draw either. This outcome just boggles my mind. It defies common sense and logic.

But then again, this kind of booking mentality is what defines WWE. So what new?

Its clear they did it to freshen up NXT and Charlotte. If she lost she would remain on Raw and challenge Becky again which everyone would cry about. Charlotte going to NXT now gives her a whole new wealth of opponents and she may not tip the needle for ratings but itll boost the credibility of the show having her back. 

Not sure how Charlotte winning “defies common sense and logic”. Common sense and logic has Charlotte with more years of experience in the ring and at the grandest stage of them all as opposed to Rhea who got cocky and thought she could handle it. She couldnt. Character development. 

Just now, Jeb ? said:

Downside to Bobby tights is he can't showcase his favorite pose ?

You're saying he doesn't look like money or smell like money anymore? ?

1 minute ago, Generations said:

Styles hasn't even been dead for 24 hours, and Lashley stole his tights, though. 

#ColdBlooded. 

Lol I was gonna say Cedric's but...das racist.

2 minutes ago, King Nova said:

Its clear they did it to freshen up NXT and Charlotte. If she lost she would remain on Raw and challenge Becky again which everyone would cry about. Charlotte going to NXT now gives her a whole new wealth of opponents and she may not tip the needle for ratings but itll boost the credibility of the show having her back. 

Not sure how Charlotte winning “defies common sense and logic”. Common sense and logic has Charlotte with more years of experience in the ring and at the grandest stage of them all as opposed to Rhea who got cocky and thought she could handle it. She couldnt. Character development. 

Yup 100% agree here. 

It's good for Charlotte, its good for NXT and honestly I think it will be good for Rhea. 

Archived