Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Generations said:

Was waiting for her to come out in a bikini, with a tiger. 

LMAOOOO !!! That would’ve been amazing. Then hopping on the back of the chopper with taker while the tiger roars in the back ????

I think WWE have delivered so far at the halfway point. Granted its not what it would have been with an arena of fans but they kept me entertained throughout the show even with the couple of duds. (Braun/Goldberg was short enough to zone out during).

Also, i imagine that boneyard match was infinitely better than a Taker/AJ match in the ring would have been.

I've honestly always been a fan of WWE having less of a crowd influence. Never thought I'd see a day when they were actually forced to do it...but, the pre-taped format worked great for decades. That's what Saturday morning wrestling was. That's what Smackdown was for a long time. Honestly, the whole notion that wrestling always had to be live with full crowd interaction was always a strange standard to me. That's something that kinda got forced onto the table after Raw and the Monday night wars. And, as people have said about Lucha Underground...we've seen a cinematic format like this work quite well already.  

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Boneyard match is gonna be one of those things that you're gonna go back and watch year after year, just because it was *censored*ing comedy. 

Truly a mania moment.

Well it had some comedy but I'll be watching it a lot in my future because it was awesome and badass!  Instantly a favorite mania match and not because I see it as a joke

Archived