Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AONO. said:

well, I'm not going to be the one trying to shit on it, since I see everybody liked it so much.

but I was never a fan of this "ironicaly trash" stuff anyway, in whatever medium.

Lets be honest, in the condition Taker has been in the past few years this was the best way to get something entertaining out of him.

Ultimate Deletion had NOTHING on that Boneyard Match!! That was so sick!!

Also felt that the Becky-Shayna match was a bit too short and definitely had an unconvincing ending. To have Shayna run through the entire division only to be defeated by the same counter that Ember Moon beat her with a few years ago is questionable. I thought Shayna — and Becky for that matter — should’ve been taken to their absolute limit if Becky was gonna win. We’ll have to see where this goes. 

8 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Lets be honest, in the condition Taker has been in the past few years this was the best way to get something entertaining out of him.

still not my cup of tea. I believe that there were other ways to do the same without the "ironicaly trash/c movie" gimmick. 

Overall I can't say it was that "bad". Both guys did good, and for me AJ carried this whole feud. I remember reading he was stoked about having a great feud for WM before he goes part time. You could see he was having fun.

Ladder match was better having been trimmed down. Meant to say that before...but, yeah. If it went through with six men, I don't think I would have cared as much for it. The ending with Morrison really provided a feeling of him giving everything for his partner who wasn't there. And Kofi/Jimmy staring at the empty hanger was comedy too. 

Archived