Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

Video concept made by the would-be creators of this year's WM stage. Includes what Orton and Edge's special entrances would've looked like

@AlterNation

Alter Bridge would actually have played Edge to the ring?! *Censored* SAKE, CORONAVIRUS RUINED IT!

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

10 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

Alter Bridge would actually have played Edge to the ring?! *Censored* SAKE, CORONAVIRUS RUINED IT!

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Weird, the description says it's Alter Bridge's song but that "It Lives, It Breathes" would've performed it live. They do Will Ospreay's NJPW theme.

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

I think the description means they used It Lives, It Breathes' cover for the video, but the plan might've been to get Alter Bridge there

That's what I thought reading it, too. Sometime right after the Rumble someone from Alter Bridge's team mentioned on a fan site that they were trying to work something out for Mania.

I am so upset. :(

53 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

One can only hope Summerslam is a go and Edge has a match and a live performance entrance. Long overdue.

For real. So many people are losing HUGE Mania moments this year. 

Saw people saying that Vince is going to forget about Drew and move onto the next guy, too...which I think is true. This was his time, and it's going to pass him by at no fault of his own.

Yeah, it just ain't feel right without all the Mania week activities.

Also, I opened a new tab and a news article popped up with "These superstars are guarenteed to lose at Mania" and their names in the title.  *Censored*, I really hope results aren't out there. Damn.

I highly doubt that results are out there. The source would be easily tracked, and no one wants to be looking for a new job right now.

Also...this is the first year that the wrestlers can actually watch Wrestlemania "live", same as the fans...and experience the complete vision for themselves. That must be pretty strange. Seeing a show that you're a part of...but seeing it for the first time, at the same time, with millions of other people. 

That loser WrestleVotes prob been making tweets again hinting he got the results. Idk I don’t follow him, but a few followers of mines RT his stuff from time to time plus I’ve been avoiding being on Twitter too long or peeping comment sections incase some guy or girl wants to be funny by posting results if they’re legit out somewhere on the web. 

Archived