Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more upset about the HoF than Mania. I think Mania will still be fine as a taped show. Might even be better, for that matter. But, this was going to be a great HoF class, and I'm bummed about that being cancelled. Like I said before...I hope they try to tie it onto Summerslam or something instead (in a future where the virus is hopefully gone by that point). 

37 minutes ago, Generations said:

I'm more upset about the HoF than Mania. I think Mania will still be fine as a taped show. Might even be better, for that matter. But, this was going to be a great HoF class, and I'm bummed about that being cancelled. Like I said before...I hope they try to tie it onto Summerslam or something instead (in a future where the virus is hopefully gone by that point). 

Honestly...I think a HoF w/crowd is off the table, but a 2004-esque ceremony with no crowd and a few short speeches by the nominees? I think it’s possible.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
HrKWXhR.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler
zWeyyir.jpg

I think this is it for the card (minus any unannounced replacements for the Superstars that may have pulled out of the show)

so we finally get ABA Taker, and it's on this show. 

Tbh, on proper shows, with proper time, this feud would surely be more fun that it was expected to be. I mean, it was random as hell, but AJs promos were actually really really good. 

I wonder if they decided to go this route with the feud due to the pandemic, since deadman Taker would be weird in the PC, or was it the story the whole time supposed to be just this. 

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Can't believe that FITE and PPV providers are still charging $59.99 for this. That's some audacity, tbh. Lol.

Each or for both nights? Lol

I don't even consider it a spoiler, tbh...this Mania is just a cluster*censored* with matches always changing. I don't consider anything aside from match results and surprise appearances to be proper spoilers.

Simply knowing who has matches and who doesn't is like...shrug. Lol.

Archived