Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fix both problems, Black vs Goldberg. 7 second match, Goldberg goes for a Spear, Alister hits an immediate Black Mass, gets the pin

Nah...

You're getting Goldberg vs Braun for the title, and Black will probably just be pulled altogether.

AND YOU'LL LIKE IT, DAMMIT!

2 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Hide contents

Fix both problems, Black vs Goldberg. 7 second match, Goldberg goes for a Spear, Alister hits an immediate Black Mass, gets the pin

Good plan. Sadly though it’s more likely that Black Mass gets countered into Goldberg almost spiking Black on his head.

5 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

If matches were all taped, is this happening tonight then? Or are we still waiting for next week?

I believe they were done Wednesday and Thursday.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
Triple Threat Ladder Match
The Miz & John Morrison (c) vs. The Usos vs. The New DayYUCqNF8.png

7 RAW matches, 7 SD matches (if we count Otis vs Ziggler which hasn't been made official yet), 1 NXT match

48 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Crazy how dead this forum is. Shit sucks. Especially at this time, but I don’t blame anyone. Just the world at the moment.  

I was actually thinking how nuts it is to still see little activity during Raw/SD during all this. I know ratings are a little up due to curiosity and well people just stuck at home with nothing better to do. If only it reflected here too. :lol:

A good package that could have been great if a few things were done differently. I'm really bothered by the choice to have Drew in wrestling gear while he trains. Makes no sense and looks super goofy and out of place in an otherwise gritty promo. Even wearing his own t-shirt on his day off is kinda lame. You should just have a shirtless drew in a kilt. And the exercises themselves are kinda cringy too. I get what they're going for...but, one guy against about 10 in a rope pull? An atlas stone that looks like it's made out of paper mache? Just think they could have done better there. A good package...just falling short of what it could be.

Archived