Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bray has said that Cena helped create The Fiend, doubt he'd wrestle Cena as his Funhouse self

Braun vs Goldberg seems plausible, despite his recent shitty remarks

Also unless WWE announces the new opponent, no spoilers rule still applies ?

wouldn't be surprised if it's Lesnar tbh.

Just scrap the match, vacate the the title, and retire Berg. Or retire the belt with him at this point. I doubt anybody would care anyway.

I'm glad that Roman thinks about his health first and foremost. And I know I always shat on The Fiend vs Roman, but have they booked it... this wouldn't look as bad. It would be just one more "oh damn" situations where everything could continue with a new challenger. Now it just looks pathetic.

10 hours ago, Generations said:

Hopefully that puts the "Reigns doesn't actually have cancer" conspiracy theorists to rest. Which is something that makes me sad to even say...but, you know...people.

Annnnd, humanity has let me down once again. As it would seem that people are still playing the "sounds like a gimmick to me"...or "he can afford to miss this Mania because it isn't live".

People...the dude has cancer for real. Take off your tinfoil hats and go the *Censored* outside for awhile.

13 minutes ago, Generations said:

Annnnd, humanity has let me down once again. As it would seem that people are still playing the "sounds like a gimmick to me"...or "he can afford to miss this Mania because it isn't live".

People...the dude has cancer for real. Take off your tinfoil hats and go the *Censored* outside for awhile.

Maybe a poor choice of words lol

3 hours ago, AONO. said:

I'm glad that Roman thinks about his health first and foremost. And I know I always shat on The Fiend vs Roman, but have they booked it... this wouldn't look as bad. It would be just one more "oh damn" situations where everything could continue with a new challenger. Now it just looks pathetic.

100% agreed 

Apparently Bobby Lashley was quarantined ahead of his Mania match, too...so that ain't happening. Lol. I'm putting this in spoilers for those who might want to be surprised by whatever happens on the show...but I really don't consider this a spoiler. Just news about another match being cancelled.

Archived