Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meltzer says Dana and Rey were both pulled due to being sick and in quarantine now.

He also says the Boneyard match is actually gonna be a Graveyard match but he says they felt naming it that right now would be insensitive.

11 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

WTF are those matches?

I thought for sure they'd do Andrade, Garza, Humberto and Rey in a 4 Way for the US belt.

Why not Viking Raiders vs Street Profits? Maybe a three way with OC?

Black vs Lashley is just....why? Couldn't do Black vs Ricochet or something?

I'm feeling like certain people don't want to, or even can't perform during this crisis situation. Especially international people.

As noted, AJ Styles announced on last night’s RAW that his WrestleMania 36 match against The Undertaker will now be a Boneyard Match, which will likely be similar to a Buried Alive Match.

AJ took to Twitter and sent Taker a warning for the match.

He wrote, “All good things must come to an end… And so must the bad ones. #BoneyardMatch #WrestleMania @KarlAndersonWWE @LukeGallowsWWE”

AJ has indicated that Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson will be present for the match, which tapes this Wednesday or Thursday to air on Saturday, April 4 or Sunday, April 5 on the WrestleMania 36 broadcast. 

Enter Kane for Taker’s backup 

4 hours ago, Crazy. said:

*Censored* this show man, Edge/Orton and McIntyre potentially becoming champion is all that looks worth a damn.

And Rhea vs Charlotte but....yeah, this is bad even by WWE standards.

2 hours ago, AONO. said:

I can totally see Brock winning now for some reason. 

That's where I'm on the fence. On one hand, I can see them being like "Eh, let's push back Brock losing the belt", and as a result Drew just gets screwed out of a title run. On the other hand, they probably wanna try and go all out on this Mania to make up for how weird it'll be.

Wait...they're really taping Mania already? Sheesh. I figured it would be done a bit closer to the actual date than this. WOW.

Anyway...spoilers probably won't get out, because:

“They’re using such a small crew that I pretty much believe that those who are there on-site will probably be too paranoid to want to really go into detail about what’s going on. Especially if we have spoilers for night one everyone who is there for night two is going to have a finger pointed at them whether they like it or not with that material leaking out.”

10 minutes ago, Generations said:

Wait...they're really taping Mania already? Sheesh. I figured it would be done a bit closer to the actual date than this. WOW.

Anyway...spoilers probably won't get out, because:

“They’re using such a small crew that I pretty much believe that those who are there on-site will probably be too paranoid to want to really go into detail about what’s going on. Especially if we have spoilers for night one everyone who is there for night two is going to have a finger pointed at them whether they like it or not with that material leaking out.”

They're taping I think 3 weeks worth of TV now cause they aren't sure how things are going to develop and if they'd be able to fly out talent a week from now.

Archived