Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that too. I mean, I guess results won't leak out probably lol I was also thinking this was a possibility, and they could even tape matches with multiple people on seperate days as a workaround the whole limit of people allowed now.

These are bleak times. I respect that WWE is still trying to do something here. That said...yeah, it's going to be a pretty lame experience this year. But...again, I appreciate that there will be something to watch at a time when nothing feels normal at all. Good, bad, ugly, or a complete waste of everyone's time...it will be..."something". 

Honestly, I think Mania could he a success. Like a resounding blow-it-out-of-the-water success. This an opportunity to do some out of the box stuff that could be really cool. More cinematic filming like a movie, crazy backstage stuff with Edge/Orton, and it could be really intriguing with Cena/Wyatt. It could be edited in a way that Cena is wrestling Wyatt and The Fiend. Have a pirate-themed stage that completely surrounds the ring, R-Truth can walk the plank in a comedy skit. They could get really creative. It could even be good for public morale, sort of like the post 9/11 Smackdown, especially cos it'll be the first major TV event in weeks by that point. I'm personally more interested now than I was before as I don't think the card is particularly good.

On a side note, the winner of Elias and Corbin will be Mojo Rawley (or The Gronk himself).

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley (w/ Lana)IhuWYbr.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Street Profits (c) vs. U.S. Champion Andrade & Angel Garza (w/ Zelina Vega)
8QHOukE.jpg

WOt are these matches

1 hour ago, Jmerc said:

Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley

RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza

WOt are these matches 

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemania-36/the-street-profits-vs-andrade-angel-garza

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemania-36/aleister-black-vs-bobby-lashley

?? RAW ass matchups 

Archived