Official WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is insanity. I'm actually really hyped to see what they can do in the confides of the PC to make this feel bigger than other shows. Especially with no fans. Lmao. They need to be really creative with this...probably even film a bunch of segments prior to the show, so they can achieve some bigger things than what is capable inside of the performance center. Man...I just don't know. This is truly wild.

WM at The Performance Center with no fans?!? Are they for *censored*ing real? Jesus Christ. Why couldn't the old man postpone it? My god, it's gonna suck. I'll still order the event on BT Box Office, but man this is the wrong decision by WWE.

24 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

His first match in 9 years and Edge is gonna wrestle in front of no one. I feel sad af.

Yeah I don't feel sorry for the WWE but you have to feel sorry for the wrestlers. Edge's big return ruined. The biggest match of McIntyre's career ruined. Matches might still be good but they won't be great. 

You know...they could wrap the entire performance center in screens and have a video playing all around the ring for Mania. This could be an opportunity to do something pretty interesting. Whether that video is a digital crowd, or something else...like the ocean or something...it could be kinda neat. If they keep the pirate theme, they could literally have open water all around the ring...and just don't have seats there at all.

11 minutes ago, Generations said:

You know...they could wrap the entire performance center in screens and have a video playing all around the ring for Mania. This could be an opportunity to do something pretty interesting. Whether that video is a digital crowd, or something else...like the ocean or something...it could be kinda neat. If they keep the pirate theme, they could literally have open water all around the ring...and just don't have seats there at all.

that would be cool actually. I hope they won't keep the empty seats like on the RAW/SD.

but... man, I respect them for doing all of this in spite the situation. But I do hate the notion that they HAVE to do it under all circumstances and just to keep the machine rolling like nothing has changed... So lifeless and off putting. 

14 minutes ago, AONO. said:

that would be cool actually. I hope they won't keep the empty seats like on the RAW/SD.

but... man, I respect them for doing all of this in spite the situation. But I do hate the notion that they HAVE to do it under all circumstances and just to keep the machine rolling like nothing has changed... So lifeless and off putting. 

I disagree big time on that second point. I honestly like that they don’t shutting down like everyone else, showing there is a world out there outside of Corona and taking our mind off of things for a few hours.

The replies I'm reading from some of you are severely disappointing. "Just postpone it"... as if its that easy. You think McMahon can just keep a hold on a venue he's basically rented of that magnitude indefinitely? There are bound to be a million different business reasons why they simply can't just postpone the show. Seriously guys, think a little before you start moaning about it.  Don't feel sorry for Edge, and this is not his first match back. He had that moment in the Rumble (which was his first match back might I add), and that moment over any Mania match he's going to have will be the one that people remember for the rest of time. You guys remember when AJ Styles was a surprise in the 2016 Rumble right...and do you remember any of his Mania matches that much since? Exactly. Edge can always have his big Mania return next year...it's not like this will be the last one. They happen every year.

The irony is that WWE will probably pull out the best Wrestlemania show they've done in years. They are lazy as *Censored*, but tend to pull it out the bag when their backs are against the wall.

Archived