Apperantly Chyna's Character Model got updated.

MADNESS_NH_97

2K Forum's hypocritical & power absusing mod Zeokage banned me for sharing this, calling it a "rumor/scan/leak", because 2K hasn't officially announced it(because they obviously do that with every single tidbit of the game :rolleyes:) , that isn't supposed to posted on his sacred grounds, so I hope I have better luck with sharing it here.

I found this on Twitter, and later checked it out in the game myself.

https://twitter.com/FlinnJade/status/1217947954876686336

https://twitter.com/FlinnJade/status/1217948033444388866

https://twitter.com/FlinnJade/status/1217948137429651456

https://twitter.com/Az_1326/status/1218134319706800133

Apperantly Chyna's model got updated(her face, and cleavage). And just to further confirm it, I wanted to know if anyone has older screenshots of Chyna's character model, that could be used for a better comparision. Compared to scenes from her entrance it seems to look different, but a close up from CAW Mode would be better for a direct comparision.

Looks a little different than I remember but didn't pay too much attention to it.

Heard a rumor (don't know who said it) that most models were better in early versions but they scaled it back because they caused even more crashes.

Mandy Rose also looks a little better than I remember (not by much though or I get used to it)

2K Forum's hypocritical & power abusing mod Zeokage banned me for sharing this...

Worst. Forum moderator. Ever.

Yeah, I'm not surprised that he busted out the ban hammer for that.

Thanks for sharing, though...

Yep.. Macho has been updated, so far that definitely Chyna, Macho and Roman Reigns.

I also swear the Rock looks more like 2k18 now... when this was released he was the 2k15 version for shizzle.

It's actually pretty decent to still be trying to fix stuff like this. Since xmas day when I got the game its greatly improved on crashes, and bugs.

Edit,

Austin as well! he's got his older look now. not the baby face he had at launch

But we still have the dead eyes on mandy rose and Zelina

This game is really realistic. Hated by many. Good parts are small. Bad parts are huge. Some encouring stuff outweighed by stupid things. Care more about legends or stars than smaller current talent. 10/10 to VC for that realism.

Molly Holly is one of the older ones that looks the same (to me).

The really need to make Chad with short hair tho... Those changes and no Shorty G (hair anyway because the rest is meh).

Someone needs to get some screenshots to see who they change in the next patch. :rock:

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks, but Savage does seem better than the render, but still pretty shit.

Steve Austin looks like current-20 years older-Austin which I don't think I like.

I think Trent Seven has been updated? The render is still atrocious but when I click to edit him he looks way different now, and actually looks like him now.

Will look around at some others.

Theres been another update today.. when the "2k Live thing" does a bit of a Download at the top.

I dont think these are major updates, but textures only it seems.

However, I cant see anything new since Chyna, Macho, Austin & Rock.. but i dont play with the current superstars.. so I have no idea who most even are

I don't know if Chyna got updated but The Rock and Randy Savage look different. Could be wrong. Models look great though....definitely a highlight of the year is how incredible the models have been looking.

Edit- I tried to run an Exhibition singles match between those two but the game crashed.

Bollocks to whatever is being said on 2k forums. They are fixing stuff in the game via these daily multiple Live updates that keep loading in the background.

They might not have updated the textures, but definitely tweaked the lighting!

Also they have patched Warriors right arm tassels glitch.

Archived