Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
P1styles88

My career

Just curious, to unlock all the my career clothing do I need to go through it multiple times or once I get the immortal prestige everything is unlocked?

I asked this as well.. I don't wanna play that garbage career mode tho.. isn't there any locker codes or something? I paid for the deluxe version, I thought that was meant to unlock all DLC

you have to go through it multiple times with different weight classes to unlock stuff

That's so stupid. Career mode sucks. This is the first year I played it only to find out I couldn't unlock what I went through it for because I chose the wrong weight class. If i could skip cut scenes then that'd be abit better but its unbearable.

Edited by P1styles88

You don't have to play MyCareer at all. MyPlayer is the thing that is necessary.

I also wanna know about this My Player thing??? say what now..

also i have stuff still locked In the bump in the night pack. even tho i've unlocked every tower. it just says i have to purchase the pack to unlock items..but clearly that has glitched on me

You'll still have them. They just won't have a tick on them in the checklist.

You don't have to play MyCareer at all. MyPlayer is the thing that is necessary.

Can u elaborate?

You can create a new pair of CAW's (Male and female) but using different weight classes, then just compete online in MyPlayer instead of doing MyCareer again. You'll level up that way.

Can u elaborate?

You can create a new pair of CAW's (Male and female) but using different weight classes, then just compete online in MyPlayer instead of doing MyCareer again. You'll level up that way.

Ok thanks