💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

55 minutes ago, doug_8701 said:

Any chance of making MVP please

No need for me to make him since there is a few good ones already on CC.

And thank you all for the feedback. Luchasaurus is surely a pain in my ass, and very hard to make.
He's lucky he's that awesome.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

That Luchasaurus caw is TOP notch !

Bet that mask gave you some grey hairs..;)

Ha for sure my brother. That's why I opted to go with a face paint instead of an in game mask.

Thanks to all for the support.

5 hours ago, Wizard of thay said:

Luchasauraus look great (as always with your caws) 

Thanks alot my talented friend.  Unfortunately, heard their is some trouble with the black face paint under the mask, showing as being above it after downloading, So I'll have to adjust it and reupload, and hope for the best. That's 2k20 for ya.

59 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

Luchasaurus looks amazing in game and I have had no problems with logos or paint since the latest upload. 

Yeah, I had to reupload him like three times for him to work out, since 2K are that *censored*ing ignorant to their own game.
Very glad you do like him and enjoying him bro.

Also, reuploaded Wardlow. Made some adjustments to the face and added a third custom singlet instead of his original indy one, since I didn't liked the quality.

Gc9Otd0.jpg
iH0dhqV.jpg
rUuW9LN.jpg
ze4wMU3.jpg
wW04Wev.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you both. I do agree on the end of his career, really wanted to see him go on a high note. But it is what it is, hopefully he will make the odd Rumble appearance here and there.
Damian Priest has been uploaded to CC. Let me know what you guys think.

KDtNYlQ.jpg
mYch52T.jpg
zHgQVsz.jpg
q2SUh4t.jpg
MG9NRu4.jpg
VdvWtE9.jpg

4 hours ago, Joshistar said:

Kross looks better than before! Didn’t think that would be possible but you really are knocking these CAWS right out of the park. 

kudos to you!

Thanks, that was the reason I reuploaded him since I already needed to create his new attire, might as well try and improve him as well. Glad you like it.?

Archived