đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So besides killer kross. Who else can we expect.. I'm loving the CAW, any chance of maybe Jericho or maybe Carlito to go with the chris masters...I gotta know the suspense is killing me

Other then Kross I don't have anybody that is on my list right about now. There is alot of Jericho caw, and I also saw some good Carlito Caws. We will see who is next.

With that said, here is the one everyone has been looking for. Killer Kross Preview. I still need to do a little bit morphing and maybe try to create a body texture. Then I'll do his moveset and he is good to go.

mGr6Gb4.jpg

EVjuOyE.jpg

JL2chKI.jpgL2e8fCp.jpghR67MqU.jpguKpoRoe.jpgBeLMAYl.jpgZn1T9uW.jpgNpcfkrm.jpg

Yesssss, Kross looks freaking great, LOVE the attires and the tattoos looks great. I love that last attire with the priest outfit and facepaint, that looks bad ass as hell, i need to check out the match he wore that for.

Can't wait to download this man, another phenomenal job.

Yesssss, Kross looks freaking great, LOVE the attires and the tattoos looks great. I love that last attire with the priest outfit and facepaint, that looks bad ass as hell, i need to check out the match he wore that for.

Can't wait to download this man, another phenomenal job.

Thanks my man. Let me save you the hustle. He wore it vs Eddie Edwards at slammiversary '19. He wore it with tights, but I personally didn't like the tights look. He also wore black gloves for the entrance, which I added, but after the screenshots were added.

Here is a final Kross preview before upload. I tried my best making his tattoos look as good as possible. I adjusted his face morphing to resamble his CAW from 2k19 that I've made. Already created his moveset, I just need to create his entrance and victory motion, and he is ready.

XRVuRdg.jpgtos3U2c.jpgxRKRjAf.jpg
TXUsCfQ.jpgznqhxxW.jpglTdljbW.jpgIq6vZSs.jpgFipxlPx.jpgJQTPi9R.jpgtDbUgNA.jpg
i340sL5.jpg

Omg Kross looks so good man, the tattoos look amazing, looks as if they was scanned right into the game onto an ingame model, great job on those man. I can't wait to download this.

Its great timing too cause they just aired a mysterious video on NXT that showed a clock ticking and its likely gonna be Killer Kross, so he will probably be on NXT very soon.

Thanks everyone for the warm words. Kross is my personal favorite caw, so it's really do appreciated.

Killer Kross had been uploaded.

lXBmOJz.jpg

iQm59pt.jpg

B8XM4bm.jpg

URhlepY.jpg

JNRLTzh.jpg

El87Y5c.jpg

joqNmCI.jpg

On other news, I managed to create all of Mesias tattoos. It was a huge hustle. Unfortunately, because he has tons of them, I didn't have enough points for the layers of the mask. Will need to merage some of them tattoos to make it work.

2kVEPqo.jpg

6iXUO7Z.jpg

2qw6Lke.jpg

Just downloaded Kross with no issues, all the logos are intact and everythings perfect. But yeah the caw is amazing, by far one of my favorite caws i've downloaded since the games come out, i'm still stunned by how great the tattoos look, such a good job on those man, love the attires, this caw is just perfection.

Any chance of u creating caws of Dexter Lumis and Dio Maddin (aka Brennan Williams) from nxt please when u get a chance

I don't know if I get around to creating alot now, since I just started a new job, but We'll see in time man.

And thanks J-man. Kross was alot of work, but totally rewarding, especially to get the approval and like of the man himself.

Really not happy with how outdated Daniel Bryan Model is. There is some decent CAW of his current look, but I decided to create one of my own. Should I keep going?
If so, which hair should I use?

EKgvvHl.jpg
CImiVvo.jpg

Archived