💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

Updated preview for Bronson Reed. Decided to scrap the hair with texture thingy, and go with this hair. The lightning just makes the texture look like complete crap. I need to make his red attire, and his jackets and then he is ready to be uploaded.

leG6w1j.jpgiLC5zxG.jpg

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hurrikane1989 said:

Will you be reuploading the updated Edge? The last few versions I tried the face logo doesn't show. I do have logo space.

I will. I need to create him from scratch again since the original one was created pre patchs, and there was a problem with logos and face textures back then.

Took an hour to recreate Edge from scratch. Hope to god that he will not lose any logos along the process of downloading. If so, let me know.
Attire logos by the uber talented buddy of mine, GameVolt.

WRoAGKE.jpg
3JQYrX3.jpg
LopZfFn.jpg
wGhc8d6.jpg
DJmXVHh.jpg

13 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Took an hour to recreate Edge from scratch. Hope to god that he will not lose any logos along the process of downloading. If so, let me know.
Attire logos by the uber talented buddy of mine, GameVolt.

Thank you brother. Download worked perfect. All logos appear.

Great work on Edge! Very convenient also to have GameVolt's attires on the CAW since I have them downloaded on the in-game model right now lol

I have @ Righteous' Edge moveset uploaded on CC in case you want an accurate one ????

Thank you Jeb, appreciate the warm words. And about that moveset, I already uploades him, but you're more then welcome to change ir for yourself dude. I'm sure you did a great job.

Hernandez han been uploaded.

Rqkwocc.jpg5lnAZLv.jpgdJWB4Br.jpg7UziZtl.jpgSx4qZsU.jpg3D3YiER.jpg

2 hours ago, Jtown4life said:

Awesome work as always buddy. For some reason the new jeff Cobb comes up with everything missing ? Any clue why ? Oh and keep up the amazing work 

Make sure you have logo space, if your logos slots are all full up it'll still download caws and stuff but it wont download the logos.

Archived