💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Dominik Mysterio has been uploaded to CC. This is a conversion of Iconic's caw from the Xbox One side, with a few minor tweaks from me. On the alt attire , I adjusted the D on his gear to a P, and put a mask on him, just so if anybody would like to use him as Prince Mysterio.

7ds5BXv.jpg
XSIsnNj.jpg
gcpqZA6.jpg
DFao9VA.jpg

I don't normally quote.. but when i do it's because I wanna double take at how awesome that is!

HOLY SMOKES!

Thank you all, you're too kind. Glad it is so liked. All credits goes to Iconic2k, He made everything I just made the conversion to PS4, and put on some slight tweaks here and there.
Do enjoy my friends.

That's good.

We've come a long way since the old days of CAWing. I remember on Smackdown 2 trying to place a lizard design or something to that effect on my Kane CAWs leg to give the impression of flames LOL. Now we're getting caws that look like they could have come with the game. Long live the image uploader and all the talented people using it!

23 hours ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

That's good.

We've come a long way since the old days of CAWing. I remember on Smackdown 2 trying to place a lizard design or something to that effect on my Kane CAWs leg to give the impression of flames LOL. Now we're getting caws that look like they could have come with the game. Long live the image uploader and all the talented people using it!

Shit I remember those god damn days, creating something good was damn near impossible. Thank god indeed for the Image Uploader. ?
Wanna thank everybody once more for all the warm words and stuff, really highly appreciate everyone of them for sure.

And just like I did with Wardlow, I've decided to go back and update another CAW of mine that I was not satisfied with how it looked.
The attire logos on the red attire, and on the white glitter attire were made by Defract, along with the hair, body and facial hair textures. I just did some small adjustments and color tweaks to them.
He is already uploaded to CC. Feel free to let me know what you guys think.

0jfbu3q.jpg
39fpnJp.jpg
1DGOJ5h.jpgdYQv511.jpg

3 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Shit I remember those god damn days, creating something good was damn near impossible. Thank god indeed for the Image Uploader. ?
Wanna thank everybody once more for all the warm words and stuff, really highly appreciate everyone of them for sure.

And just like I did with Wardlow, I've decided to go back and update another CAW of mine that I was not satisfied with how it looked.
The attire logos on the red attire, and on the white glitter attire were made by Defract, along with the hair, body and facial hair textures. I just did some small adjustments and color tweaks to them.
He is already uploaded to CC. Feel free to let me know what you guys think.

QKrDgaR.jpg
2leWEFo.jpg
KZwBDhu.jpg
NCfmB55.jpg

Nice

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 4:24 AM, J-man89 said:

Was just playing as Dominick against Rollins and i think you need to adjust the body morph to make him a bit smaller, cause he looks alot bigger than Seth in game.  perhaps maybe adjust the body morph and update his attire without the hoodie?

Will get into updating him soon enough buddy.
In the meanwhile, while I was offline for a little while, I created the man known as Dabba-Kato A.k.a Babatunde. He is uploaded to CC.

UHP6CS9.jpg
nO6eZS9.jpg
XFMoox5.jpg
JtD7Xr6.jpg

On 9/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, doug_8701 said:

Sweet dabba- kato great work as always anychane u could try to create nxt Brennan Williams pls

Right now he isn't in my plans bud. Sorry.
Thanks for the kind words though.

Dabba-Kato has been updated with his most recent attire. He is already reuploaded to CC.

5QE1V30.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Trying my hand at creating an updated Roman Reigns. I think the ingame model leaves a lot to be desired. Only worked on the face. Would love to hear your feedback and suggestions friends. May need some more minor work, but here is a preview:

5ZbLBGn.jpg

Archived