💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear friends thanks for all the kind words, it truly warms the heart. Appreciate all of it. With that being said, Santos Escobar has finally been uploaded to cc. 
Hope you do enjoy him folks.

b57I0PN.jpg
ZtOzB0X.jpg
WAy9ZfV.jpg
xUzZM5c.jpg
pU5xuST.jpg

5 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Tweak the eyes on Eddie... He's like 90% there but something about the eyes. maybe the rotation, make them little thinner.. its something, just wanna say double check them x

It's bang on what I thought throws it off, but wanted another set of eyes and opinion on it. I think maybe the look of the eyebrow need a change also. 

Much love and respect to all you guys,  will  perfect him so we'll have the best Kingston possible. Thinking about making the brows thinner,  something about them looks too thick in my opinion.  ?

16 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah maybe a tad bit thinner on the eyebrows, but not too much, Kingston does have some thick eyebrows.

Yeah I got some reference  pictures where his brows are thick as hell, but when I watched his AEW debut, they looked thinner, like he trimmed them or something. ?

Hey i dunno if you got anyone planned after Kingston, but Ridge Holland would be a great choice, i just saw him for the first time on NXT this week and was impressed as hell with him, been looking up his moves and he's an absolute beast. Theres recently been reports that officials backstage are calling him the next big thing in wwe, and i gotta agree, he reminded me alot of Brock Lesnar from 2002. 

Just a suggestion, no pressure or anything brother :)

15 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Hey i dunno if you got anyone planned after Kingston, but Ridge Holland would be a great choice, i just saw him for the first time on NXT this week and was impressed as hell with him, been looking up his moves and he's an absolute beast. Theres recently been reports that officials backstage are calling him the next big thing in wwe, and i gotta agree, he reminded me alot of Brock Lesnar from 2002. 

Just a suggestion, no pressure or anything brother :)

I just captured his attire images, so I believe I'll create him also.
Eddie Kingston has been uploaded to CC. made some tweaks and adjustments and I believe he looks good. Would love to hear you feedbacks guys.

HmYLC2K.jpg
qYt3MVy.jpg0ryP2OQ.jpg
2iNvVun.jpg
xcuVXe1.jpg

Yeah Eddie looks freaking amazing, totally captured his face, this is probably the most well done Eddie Kingston caw i've seen, bravo man. Definitely gonna jump on 2K20 and grab him.

Also i'm excited as hell you're gonna create Ridge Holland, cause theres literally none on CC right now, well theres 1 or 2 but they're not very good. 

Many thanks for the love and feedback  you guys.

Jtown I don't do requests,  but name your desired wrestlers, if someone will strike me fancy I might give it a shot down the line. 

On 8/8/2020 at 7:40 PM, Soul RiderX said:

Many thanks for the love and feedback  you guys.

Jtown I don't do requests,  but name your desired wrestlers, if someone will strike me fancy I might give it a shot down the line. 

Brian Christopher(his light heavyweight days vs taka) a classic jeff Jarrett(long hair "ain't I great ") Terry Funk. KTB, Darious Carter. Just to name a few 

Archived