💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

Would you consider going back to your Edge and updating him? I was just thinking about it since Edge's return recently, i could see where maybe you could tweak the body texture a bit, and change the face texture a bit, and his skin tone since returning has looked a bit more tanned just slightly different than your Edge's skin tone. Your Edge is great no doubt but just thought i'd suggest it since he does look a bit different than he did upon his first return from injury last year when you made him.

And you've grown leaps and bounds as a creator since you first made Edge, i'd love to see how much better you could make him look this time around with you being as good as you are right now.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Now that..THATS COOL!  Amazing job on Carlito my friend, face, body, you really nailed his current body, everything looks perfect. And i'm glad his return attire was pretty basic with hardly no logos,  lol need all the free logo slots i can get right now.

And i'm ecstatic to hear you plan on updating Edge, can't wait for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i'd post this, i got Gamevolt to make Eddie Edwards Hard To Kill Attire for your Eddie caw and it looks amazing, so for anyone with Fiends Eddie caw go and download this attire for it.

EE.png

But keep in mind i did change the pants to a different pair than what he's got him in, and i changed the shirt to a bit of a smaller one, cause i thought these was a bit more accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

Much respect to all for the comments and feedback, glad you keep enjoying yourself with my caws. 
J-Man that attire looks amazing on the caw, GameVolt really brought the heat with this one.

And since I've been gone for a little while, I'm now back with two previews from my upcoming Dark Order project.

10 A.K.A Preston Vance
vUeC7Pk.jpg
7laoPOH.jpgwGtMKuw.jpg

5 A.K.A Alan Angels
mTmbfAI.jpgbhqIQjq.jpgKUynQb0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your LA Knight is really fun in-game, esp with his entrance and victory animations being in the game!

Idk if suggestions or requests is the appropriate word for this, but if you're looking for ideas on who to create next WWE wise:

Timothy Thatcher and Imperium? ? 

Sucks that Righteous made movesets for them this year but I'm not able to use them with proper looking CAWs hahaha

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, Jeb ? said:

Your LA Knight is really fun in-game, esp with his entrance and victory animations being in the game!

Idk if suggestions or requests is the appropriate word for this, but if you're looking for ideas on who to create next WWE wise:

Hide contents

Timothy Thatcher and Imperium? ? 

Sucks that Righteous made movesets for them this year but I'm not able to use them with proper looking CAWs hahaha

Thank you friend. Regarding Imperium I think there are a really nice collection of caws of them on CC. As for Thatcher, yeah,  it's a possibility for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

QT Marshall is planned along with the entire Factory.
Meanwhile, here is an early preview of my 5th attempt at making "The Machine", Brian Cage. (I won't stop till he looks perfect lol)

IFaPAGk.jpgHecQXWm.jpg

Archived