💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Pearce is such a great surprise, but its no surprise he looks amazing! Definitely downloading. 

And i can't wait for Brodie Lee, he may be one of my most anticipated caws to download of yours, i got big plans for him in my Universe. I tried pushing the ingame Harper model in my Universe but his buggy beard during his entrance was unbearable, plus the ingame models' face compared to your Brodie's face is night and day difference, so much better than the ingame models face.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:42 AM, Jtown4life said:

Did adam Pearce only had that one color attire

Actually no, He had a few different varations of this singlet with different colors, and also some different singlet designs.

Regarding Pearce search tags, just search for his name, or search creator name SirFiendX.
With that said, here is my next uploaded CC, already on CC, former NXT North American Champion, Leon Ruff.

9ryUJCT.jpg
bf1ViwE.jpgZCEIU3O.jpg

23 hours ago, yohansigned said:

I've got missing texture on Pearce and Ruff. Any solution?

Thanks for your hard work

You've reached the 1000 logo limit. Game doesn't notify you of that, and let you keep downloading logos without them showing up. To resolve this, go to options, deletion utility, go to custom logos, and delete all unused and unwanted logos. Once done, do try and redownload man. Should work fine as long as you have logo space. 

And regarding the NXT guys. Right now I'm freestyling it, not keeping myself to one company like I did with Impact.  So yeah, it's likely. ?

9 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

You've reached the 1000 logo limit. Game doesn't notify you of that, and let you keep downloading logos without them showing up. To resolve this, go to options, deletion utility, go to custom logos, and delete all unused and unwanted logos. Once done, do try and redownload man. Should work fine as long as you have logo space. 

And regarding the NXT guys. Right now I'm freestyling it, not keeping myself to one company like I did with Impact.  So yeah, it's likely. ?

Thats cool, it'll be exciting to see who you make next knowing it could be from any company, i like the idea of just freestyling it. 

Appreciate all of you and your comments friend. While I keep on working on creating logos for the Dark Order, here is a caw I uploaded just now of a wrestler who really caught my eye in the last couple of months as an enhancement talent over on AEW, "Mr. Freak Beast" Nick Comoroto.

b0E5YZy.jpgVfaTpPV.jpgaJAVCpC.jpgHORJja1.jpgLqKVVwI.jpg

My thanks my friends for the feedback. Regarding the question Jeb, yes I believe I'll tackle him.

Here is a preview of the 3 caws that I've already finished of the Dark Order, just have 5 to go.

wffXL6x.jpgLSl09I8.jpg
Silver will also have his Brodie tribute gear with his entrance jacket, and Reynolds will have an alt black tights with Brodie memorial shirt.

Archived