💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap! ?? Wow man, i'm almost speechless, this might be your best work yet, the face, the attire, everything looks flawless man.  You put the ingame models to absolute shame with how good you make these. 

I've wanted a good Callihan going all the way back to 2K18 and never found a really good one, thank you so much for this, i really appreciate all the time and effort you put into these caws man, you truly keep this game alive with caws like this.

Ethan Page! All Ego Ethan Page has never looked better, another phenomenal job man, love the attires, these in game quality Impact caws you're giving us are amazing man.

Can't wait to see who you make next, its one of the things i most look forward to is seeing what DLC you give us next.

Very humbling words indeed my friend, I do appreicate your comments and support very much, thank you.
With that being said, here is another one to add to the Impact roster side of things, and it's a conversion of Iconic2k's caw from Xbox. 

E7gGBCp.jpgDg8Myjn.jpgIdE3HZp.jpgSUoVwiL.jpgCbYeP5K.jpg 

OMG MOOSE!!!! thank you!! He looks perfect, and wow that face looks amazing, you perfectly captured his face man. And those tattoos are a work of art, the attires look phenomenal, this is one freaking amazing caw my man. You've really gave us a great Impact roster these past few months, can't thank you enough.

Impact is really deserving of this love, they have a great roster and I didn't really see much of this guys at the Community creations pages when I searched for them. Here is another one for the project, "The Ultimate Finesser", Chris Bey.

xyZx60n.jpgwcBn8NZ.jpgJEl1rcN.jpg

Thank you both buddies for the great support. ?
I totally forgot that Final Resolution was happening the same night I posted him, so I updated him to include both the Final Resolution attire and the previous one. 

PDCesSz.jpgeuLI4LP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 11:39 PM, J-man89 said:

What would you think about doing 1 or 2 more MLW guys? Been watching the new shows and Filthy Tom Lawlor is becoming a big favorite of mine, would love to see you make him. Low Ki's another guy we've not got a good caw of whos on there. 

I definatly checked MLW a lot often the last month or so, with the Opera Cup and all that. Will be looking into it maybe. For now, keeping the Impact Project going, here is "The World Class Manic" Eric Young, and Joe M'F Doering. Enjoy my friends.

Joe Doering
sV2Xu8O.jpgMxrtQPm.jpgkpwaPqo.jpgs32TR2K.jpg0VoTJ1C.jpg

Eric Young
*Attire Logos by GameVolt, Arm Tattoos by GameElite.
PpEDAJd.jpg34ZNz7i.jpg5csE0cw.jpgyANwTtp.jpgr4dCSNG.jpg

Wow! you absolutely perfected EY and Joe Doering, holy shit, and that Joe Doering face is scary accurate looks so damn good, and your EY's face blows the ingame one outta the freaking water, theres no detail at all in the ingame EY's face hardly, but you nailed every wrinkle and every little detail, amazing job my man.  

Hey what would you think about making Brodie Lee? It'd be a cool tribute, plus his model in the game is kinda bugged, his beard glitches and disappears during his entrance and his hair could use an updating. Just a thought, not sure what you're working on atm or if you have time, its cool if you can't, just thought i'd throw that out there since i saw Iconic made a really awesome Brodie caw for xbox.

Much love for the comments and love of my recent uploads. I very much appreicate every word.  ?

And J-Man, as far as Brodie goes....

*Only a preview
c4vjoyr.jpgLKjsRj6.jpg
Attire logos are by the talented GameVolt.

5 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Much love for the comments and love of my recent uploads. I very much appreicate every word.  ?

And J-Man, as far as Brodie goes....

*Only a preview
c4vjoyr.jpgLKjsRj6.jpg
Attire logos are by the talented GameVolt.

YES! Thank you! You are an artist my friend, wow just wow, that face is perfect, never realized how bad the ingame models face was until seeing your caw.  Cannot wait to download this.

Archived